Raghu

(5 years back)
The moment she came to introduce herself, my eyes were fixated upon her. She introduced herself as Akansha. I didn’t even hear her surname for I was checking her curves from head to toe. I was undressing her in my mind; I was kissing every inch of her flesh and licking, sucking and biting her in my imaginations.

She went away before I could snap out of my imagination and was lost in the crowd of freshys. I waited for the second round and planned the ‘task’ that I was about to give her. At the stage, when I was stripping I could see the tension and excitement in her face. She is beautiful, for a moment my heart shouted to love her like a baby instead of doing what I was about to do but my mind took control, fortunately.

I told her the task and could see the embarrassment level rising on her eyes. She stood there motionless for a minute, her eyes fixed on the floor. Don’t cry, just don’t prove that you are weak like others, come on, it will ruin everything. Suddenly she looked up, at me. Her eyes were a pool of emotions, she wasn’t crying, instead it was filled with embarrassment, anger and… LUST.

Akansha, I chose you perfectly.

She took a step a closer to me, then another and finally we were close enough to feel each other’s breath.She was nervous, undoubtedly but she was keeping her composure like a fine work of art. She bowed down slightly, her tongue sticking out and licked my collarbone. She was shorter than me which made it easy for her to bend down as she continued her way from my collarbone to my chest. The wet sensation was making me hard, she held my chest as she licked her way down. She looked up at me, with her tongue sticking on my body and goddamn my tool was about to erupt in my jeans. She gave me a wink and pressed my nipple hard. Goddamn this girl surely knows her way, if I stop now she will win and she is no mood of stopping. I bore the pain of my nipple being pressured by diverting my mind onto her tricks. She began licking my abs like a dog licking a bone. The up and down motion of her tongue making me harder every minute.  I have to stop her or else things will get out of hand. She held the waist band of my underwear as she reached the lower portion of my abdomen. My body was filled with her saliva, and she didn’t even flinched once, didn’t even felt disgusted, you are a piece Akansha. I gulped my self-respect and accept defeat for the first time. I moved myself away from her, my eyes glued to hers. She raised her eyebrows ever so slightly as if she was taunting me. This is not the end.

“This is not the end” I whispered to her, so slowly that maybe she couldn’t hear it.

I stormed off the stage, leaving behind my pride to dust and headed towards my house. It was beginning of winter and I drove my bike so fast that I could not feel my face. I headed to my room and instantly focused all my energy and attention to find out everything about this Akansha.

I searched in Facebook and a heck load of Akansha’s profiles popped on the screen of my monitor, I scrolled through quite a few, checking each profile pictures trying to find hers. She was not the kind of beautiful that you see in movies but she was surely of the kind that can make reality seem like a dream.  She had these goofy, big and constant watery eyes that make her look like baby, her hazel brown eyes, her lips was in the perfect zone of not too thick and not too thin, the perfect for my lips to be on them. A few freckles on her cheeks making it more sexy.  I gave up after a few minutes.

I went to the terrace of my house, lit up a cigarette and took a long drag. Her face was pasted all over my mind, I took drags after drags, my head felt a bit light. The sun was still below the horizon, the sunlight touching my face. A message popped on my phone, a facebook message. I clicked it and it was from a Akansha Bose. AHH! You smart ass, you put the picture of  a doll as your profile picture so that it becames hard.

“ Well surely this is not the end” the message read.

She even heard my whisper over all those noise.

Instead of replying I began searching her profile, there wasn’t much information except that her birthday was on 26th December and she is from India like me and most of the students of St.Miles. St.Miles was like the Indian school of Paris where white people were a rarity. I searched her photos, except for some landscapes there was nothing. Friends count 189. Anonymity was labeled all over her profile.

“Let’s meet” I replied back

I waited for a few minutes to let her reply but she didn’t. I was making coffee for me when another message popped, from her.

“Easy now! I am not gonna lick your dirty skin again”

I was thrown aback, she didn’t seem like a girl who can reply like that. You are surprising me constantly Akansha. A smile made its way over my lips.

“ No! I promise it won’t be anything like that. Meet me for coffee, just coffee” I replied and waited.

“Le Peloton. 5pm” she replied fast this time. And on point.

I replied “Done”

I went to college and instead of attending the classes I roamed in the whole college, trying to find her but she was nowhere to be seen. I checked my phone but my last message was still showing as unread.

Where are you Akansha. Are you setting me up and not coming to the café? Is this your revenge? Why are you messing with my brain? And my heart?