Akari: The Mall Part 1

I wake up and realize it's a Saturday. Time to go to the mall with Kizuka! It's been 1 day after I recklessly put my finger on Kizuka's... I'm not going to get into that. I put on some cute, yet simple clothes and eat some breakfast. I put a spoonful of cornflakes in my mouth when I got reminded of what happened after Art class. We were silent, blushing continuously. You could hear a pin drop on the floor. I shake my head at that memory. Hopefully the trip to the mall won't be so awkward. Just as I finish my breakfast, I hear a knock. Just on time. I flatten my hair as I open the door. There, Kizuka smiles and waves. "Hi!" Good, looks like it's not going to be a silent trip to the mall. "Hi! Hold on, let me make sure I have everything." I checked my bag to make sure I had a DECENT amount of money. Kizuka reached for my bag. "Here... Let me help." I didn't want to seem like I always needed help, so I stepped back. Big mistake. As I stepped back, his hand ended up touching me. I was surprised so I took another step back and tripped. As I fell, Kizuka yelled and grabbed me in the way princes hold princesses before they kiss. I blushed and Kizuka helped me back up. I push back a string of black hair behind my ear. "S-sorry." Well, this trip is going fantastic so far. To save myself from any more embarrassment, I said, "L-let me check something." "O-okay." I went in, shut the door, and breathed a sigh of relief. I remembered that I forgot one thing. I went to my kitchen counter and grabbed it. It was a picnic lunch for Kizuka and me. I just hope Kizuka liked my cooking... I take a HUGE breath and head out the door.

My name is Akari Hoshigawa and I hope that nothing else embarrassing happens!
Author's Note: Hey! Again, I think that this chapter and the next two parts will be cute. Ah... Love...
😳😳😳