Namida: My Crush

I made such a HUGE mistake. Such a huge mistake, such a huge mistake, such a huge mistake... What is that mistake you ask? It was the biggest answer to someone's love life, and I messed it up! Kizuka isn't supposed to be a perfect match for Akari! Loki is! I'm such a dim-wit... I roll around the hallways quietly. There I see a guy I have never seen in this school before. He was very athletic looking and looked really kind. He must have noticed me staring at him, because he started walking towards me. Is he going to hurt me? When he comes right in front of me, he holds out his hand. "Hi! The name is Jiman!" I stare at him. Again. "Hello Jiman..." We shake hands. I blush furiously. I'm holding a guy's hand!!! Jiman is looking at me in a funny way. "Hey... You're one of Akari's friends aren't you?" Oh no. Is he going to use me to get closer to Akari? But instead, he stares off into the distance. Jiman blushes. "Uh... You're pretty cute too..." My turn to blush. Did he just call me cute? I push him away. "No, you like Akari don't you? Please, don't waste precious time on me." Jiman takes a step forward. "I gave up. There's too many people that like her. She'll never notice me. Hey... Do you know how to play basketball?" I shake my head. "I can't because of my-" "Seriously? You won't even try?" I give a small smile. "Well, maybe I can try..." "Great! Meet me in the gym as soon as school ends!" He runs off.
*After School*
I'm sweating. It's been over one hour in the gym and I am exhausted. Apparently, Jiman has been in a wheelchair before because he broke his leg from a skateboarding incident and when he was in the wheelchair, he learned how to play basketball. I have to admit, it was pretty cool hanging out with Jiman. After a few more hours of practicing, we left the gym. As we were walking home, Jiman asked me a question that I would never forget in my life. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I was dumbstruck. Is he asking me out? All my life, I have been excluded, bullied, and even beaten up by everybody. No one liked me. They all thought I was a freak. Tears of joy came to my eyes. "Thank you..." Jiman is grinning. He pulls me into a hug. "So, we are officially a couple?" I smile. "Yes. I think we are." Jiman pushes my wheelchair as I breathe in the cool, fresh air. It's getting dark. I can see some stars already. Jiman stops pushing my wheelchair and comes beside me. "You know, I can be very romantic if I have to." Something is coming up. "Oh really?" "What, you don't believe me?" "I don't believe you." "Well, I have proof." I didn't have the chance to ask what the proof was. Jiman was kissing me. This is the best day of my life. At least there is someone in this world that loves me...
I'm crying. Why do I have to cry so much? Jiman wipes the tears off my face. I look up. So many stars... Will our love be greater than all the stars in the universe? Let's see. One, two, three, four, five...