Kitty Blues

"I can't do this" I mumbled to myself reflection in the mirror. What if they reject it? How can I bring it up? I can't just come out and say 'Lets all be together! Like one huge ogry.'

I sighed and sat on the floor. "WHY IS THIS SO HARD?!"

"Because im here!" I heard someone say before busting out in giggles.

I groaned and yelled back. "Shut up Jamie!"

"I love you to Olive" I groaned as he started to giggling again.

"Over excited boy" I mumbled to myself.

I rolled over on the floor and just layed there. Maybe if I stay here long enough they'll forget about me. The sound of knocking on the door quickly destroy my lovely fantasy.

"Get in here." I heard my brothers voice say from behind the door. "Now"

I growled at him "Go away"

"No"

"Yes" I whined back at him.

"Oliver if you dont get in here now. Im going to throw away all the milk" He said impatiently. I quickly got up, knowing my brother wasnt kidding when he said that and ran out.

I pouted at him. "Why would you throw away white deliciousness?"

"Why would you hide in the bathroom" He said annoyance laced in his voice.

I looked at him pouting even more. "Stingy"

He simply sighed and dragged me to the living room. "Call me what you will." He replied while pushing me onto the couch. "Sit here and dont move" He walked over and opened the door to the other room, letting all the other guys in.

First in was Jamie. He's 5'2 with bright orange hair, he had the bubblest attitude that I have ever seen. His cream colored face with ocean blue eyes with spicks of green in them was always smiling, no matter what. He had that face that just screamed Adorable with tiny freckles on his cheecks. He had one ear piercing and a tattoo of a dove. Did I mention that he's a porn star?

Next was Hunter. He was your typical hardcore bad boy with a terrible temper. 5'7 with sexy red hair, he made bad look so fucking good esp with brown eyes so dark that they look black and that mouth watering tan of his, mmm such goodness. Surprisingly he had no tattoos or piercing, he didnt like them he said 'it made him look weak'.

Then it was Sam. He was 5'5 with sunkissed blonde hair and chocolate colored eyes. He has no tattoos or piercing either. Even though he spends most of his time outside skatboarding he always stayed pale. He's always silent to, most people think he's a mute buut he's not. He'll talk when he thinks needs to, other than that he'll just stare at you if you try to talk to him.

Then it was Alex. He was a Major drama queen, I mean Angelica from Rugrats got nothing on him. If you dont give him any attention for awhile, he'll cry. 5'6 with slightly tanish skin, beauiful blonde, big baby blue eyes and that heart melting smile of his. No wonder he's a friggin actor for my school. All the girls go crazy over him.

I guess since Im giving the run down of the other guys I might as well do my brother and I.

Heres a little tip that you need to know about my younger brother Nathan. He's 5'8 and a sadist, like a super duper topnotch sadist. He may not seem like it with his light purple hair, stormy grey eyes and handsome baby face but underneath all that handsome was a cold hearted sadist.

As you well know, Im a stripper. I look exactly like Nathan except I had green hair, bright green eyes and I was a fucking midget. I have been the same height, 5'3, I was a grade schooler. Its terrible. All of us attend the local highschool in our neighborhood. We're all either 16 or 17 years old. None younger or older than that.