33

Janet pov

"Booty you sure you don't need to cancel tonights show? You don't look too good."

"Kiesh I just need to take a nap I'll be fine for the perfomance." I got under the covers pulling them up to my shoulder I was honestly feeling terrible but I had a show to do tonight and I couldn't bail out on my fans. "Honey they will understand if you can't make it, you really need to see a doctor please." I was getting frustrated by the second as I listened to him talk. "Kiesh stop it please. Now if you don't mind I'm trying to take a nap." Closing my eyes I felt him stand up from where he was sitting on the bed.

"Your ass need to stop being stubborn and rest you've been on stage almost everyday for the past two months and that is not healthy I don-....GIL I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!!." Pulling the cover over my head I heard the hotel door close shut as he left out. I knew I was wrong for shouting at him like that when he was only trying to look out for me as my friend but right now I just wanted to be left alone. Taking a deep breath in and out I closed my eyes to finally get some sleep but my phone started ringing looking over at the caller Id it was Jermaine I let it ring until it went on voicemail cause I know Gil probably texted him after leaving out here.

After my album release I had to immediately get on the road to do promo for it and as well as perfomances in different cities. Tonight was our third last stop and we were in Washington DC then we would be heading to Chicago after the show and close off at New York. But with how my body was feeling I was honestly starting to doubt if I'll make the other two shows. I haven't seen my babies in the two months I've been on the road and I miss them like crazy I know they miss me too but I had to leave them behind with Jermaine since he was not that busy. The ringing of my phone finally stopped and I could get some sleep turning to lay on my stomach I clutched my pillow closer to me and drifted off to some much needed sleep.

Four hours later my body was feeling much worse than I had been before I took a nap it was like I was hit by a train then got dragged by it the way I was feeling. Sitting up on the bed was a hard task on it's own but I fought with myself finally sitting up straight and let out a breath. "Does your stubborn self see that you need to postpone the show tonight?" I almost jumped in shock as Gil spoke standing by the door. "Don't scare me like that dammit." I saw him roll his eyes coming over to my side and helped me up. "Janet please just listen to me, you can't get on that stage tonight I won't allow you." I nodded yes standing up straight and walking so slowly to the bathroom. "I hear you okay fine I'll rest for tonight."

"Good I already let everyone know to announce it for the fans." I went into the bathroom looking at the reflection on the mirror my eyes were pale so was my skin and I seemed to have lost some weight as well. Splashing some water on my face I dried it off and walked back to the bedroom. Pulling the covers back my eyes widened at the stain of blood on the white sheets. "Is that blood?" I face palmed seeing him move back with his nose scrunched up. "No it's just paint! Of course it's blood stupid." I threw the covers on the floor removing the sheets.

"I don't really like how you been talking to me lately Janet okay it gotta stop." Ignoring him I took the sheet into the bathtub pouring some water on it thankfully the hotel staff had gave me some extra sheets. "You gone help me or not?" He just stood there arms folded. "Not until ypu apologise for how ypu spoke to me earlier." Taking out the extra sheet from the drawer I fixed the bed myself and threw the covers back on the bed going to take a shower since it seemed like I had a little problem.

After my shower I got dressed in my grey sweatpants and a tanktop. "You still here? I thought you left." I stepped into the room bending down to pick up the earring that was on the floor as I stood back up straight I felt dizzy suddenly and collapsed.