13

Jermaine pov

"Baaabbyy...help." I ran up the stairs to the bedroom hearing movement from the bathroom I went in there to see Janet standing by the shower a shaving blade in her hand with no clothes on. "Baby I thought something was wrong with you, don't scare me like that again." I sat on the basin top. "I'm sorry daddy, I wanna shave but I can't see down there." I burst out into laughter almost falling but her tears and sniffling made me stop immediately.

"I'll do it for you baby stop crying." I tried to touch her shoulders but she stepped away. "No leave it I'll just stay like this." She stepped into the shower the water hitting her body I knew she was sad now. I waited for her to finish her shower sitting on the bed when she came out she had a towel on her head and one around her body. She got the lotion from the nightstand lotioning her upper body she was struggling with her legs so I took it from her hands to help her.

"Let me do it for you." She pushed my hand away going into the closet coming out dressed in her sweat suit and slippers."Baby I'm sorry please talk to me." Silence! She left out the bedroom I followed her down the stairs she grabbed an orange from the kitchen counter and poured some juice into a glass then walked out to the pool. "You really not gonna talk to me?"

"Leave me alone Jermaine I don't even want to see you right now." I opened my mouth to say something when put in her headphones ignoring me completely. She had been sitting out there for two hours now which didn't sit right with me cause I know she had to be hungry. I fixed her a plate of macaroni and cheese. I smiled standing over her as she had her eyes closed with both her hands on her bump.

"I made you something to eat." She opened her eyes sitting up right. "I'm not hungry."

"Baby I know I hurt your feelings I truly am sorry." She started crying I put the plate down kneeling infront of her. "I'm struggling with doing so much on my own I needed your help and you laughed at me that really hurt me, if I could shave myself I would but I can't cause I'm carrying two babies." I wiped away her tears taking her hands into mine I kissed the back of them. "It was stupid of me to laugh like that when I should have helped you out I'm sorry forgive me please." I put on my best sad face. "Please mama." I kiseed her bump then her neck now staring in her eyes I pecked her lips.

She hunched forward holding the right side of her stomach I put my hand on top of hers. "See even the babies want you to forgive daddy." They kicked again making us giggle. "I forgive you." I joined her on the patio chair feeding her the food. I put the bowl down when she was done she laid back on me. "You know baby I was thinking like when the babies get here will things change for the worst or for the best?" Her tone let me know she was concerned.

"For the worst? Why would they change for the worst baby when we will have two adorable baby girls."

"Look at my body for instance I'm not sexy anymore I'm just so fat and bloated I don't feel pretty." I came infront of her taking her left foot I started massaging it. "If I loved you for what your body looks like then I don't deserve you.! Your heart is so pure it's what drew me to you I could never start seeing you differently because you are carrying two gifts that mean so much to me." I put her foot down taking the other one.

"For a long time it's just been me and my mother but now I got my own family...your strength and feeling my babies kick everyday lets me know each and everyday I gotta work even harder for you all, to be honest with you I want to make you my wife." Her face lit up as I stood up taking her hand I helped her up wrapping my hands around her waist she wrapped hers on my neck. "I love you Janet and from today onwards I want you to know that I mean those words I don't ever want you to doubt my love for you no matter what we may go through my heart will always be yours."