43

Jermaine pov

Man I ain't never seen anyone as stubborn as my wife. She refused still to go and have a talk with her father and her step sister. She did everything in her power to always keep busy even going to studio and coming back late evening amd then preparing dinner.

"Stop staring at me like that and just listen to me please baby."

"I don't want to, and it's not fair what you doing to me." She pouted folding her hands across her chest sitting on the edge of the bed. "And I'm gone hold out on you until you go and see your father and talk to him." Throwing herself back on the bed her legs remained on the side of the bed while her body was laying flat on it. "If you want daddy dick so badly then you should do as I say or you not getting any."

"I hate you right now." Bending down I kissed her cheek and forehead. "I love you too baby, I gotta go see some guys about a club promotion gig when I come back I want to hear you telling me about how everything went at your mothers house." Leaving a kiss on her lips she pushed my head away making me laugh. "I'm not going so you can forget about that."

"Still being stubborn I see, but we'll see how long you can go without daddy's dick. It's been three days and already you sulking."

"I'm not sulking, get out Jermaine please I wanna take a nap before Sierra wakes up." Waving goodbye I left out the house getting into my car just as I was about to start it up a text came through on my phone from Jan's mother asking to meet up with me urgently. My meeting could wait for now I had to go see what this was about.

As I parked my car I noticed that there was several other cars parked out here which made me wonder even more about what it is that Mama Kathy called me here for. Locking my car I jogged up the steps to the door just as I was about to knock it swung open Rebbie and Marlon standing on the other side with wide smiles.

"Ohh Jermaine it's so good to see you, come on in please." This was really weird now. Walking inside the rest of the siblings were seated in the living room with Mama Kath laughing about something but soon as they all saw me they just had these smiles. "Okay ya'll can stop smiling it's creeping me out." They laughed Randy getting up and offering me his seat. "We don' mean to do that we just glad you could make it brother."

"Brother? Okay yep this is weird, what's going on?" They all looked at each other then their mother and back at me. "Why there got to be a reason for us to hang with our brother in law?" I laughed at Marlons question. "Quit playing and just tell me the real reason I'm here, I know this has nothing to do with just 'hanging' with me."

"Okay okay, fine we need your help with something." Latoya finally spoke up but stopped pointing to her mother. "Son, I think you already know how stubborn Janet is."

"Yeah trust me I do." Shaking my head I thought about our talk before I left the house. "We've tried so much to get her to come and sit down with us and Joe but she won't come, now we need your help."

"Mama Kathy I've tried talking to her as well to come and talk with him but she refuses just this morning we were talking about it and still she won't change her mind. She's still hurt." Rebbie stopped pacing up the room. "We were all hurt by what Joe did but I think it's best of we all sit down as a family and have a talk, since Janet won't come to mothers house or any of our houses I was, well actually we were all thinking that we could just have the lunch at your house."

"Oh no no...that is not a good idea I'm sorry ya'll gone have to think of something else."

"Please Jermaine this is our last chance we need to fix this relationship with our father." Shaking my head I got up walking over to the doorway. "Janet would be angry at me if I agreed to that I'm sorry I can't." They all stood up gathering their bags and car keys. "We figured yiu might say that, so we had plan b and that is going over to the house and forcing her to sit down and talk." They all left out the house getting into they cars I ran out after them getting in my car I tried to call her but her phone was going straight to voicemail. "Damn baby pick up." I tried it several times as I watched they cars drive out Mama Kathy in Rebbie's car with Latoya.