🗡️So Maybe I'm Not Okay🗡️

Earlier that day, Angel had tripped on something. Alastor dismissed it as him being clumsy, even though he knows that's not him.

And it's not just that, when they talked, he was so out of it as if something else is occupying his mind. Usually Alastor would be able to tell, but Angel is an enigma on his own. He cannot be deciphered, "thanks to these pesky feelings," his words not mine.

And even after that, when they were eating, Angel was just playing with his food. That is an Angel thing to do, but here's what's wrong: he's not playing with them like he usually would. He didn't give his sausage a blowjob, he didn't even lick his spoon clean. He just poked his food around. Alastor was getting concerned, and frankly, quite suspicious.

So he asked him, "are you okay, Angel?"

"Huh?" Angel snapped out of his trance and looked up from his plate.

"I asked, are you alright?" Alastor said much slower.

"Yeah," Angel answered, "yeah, I'm fine, toots. Don't sweat it. "

----

After a killing spree, Alastor finds himself walking the nasty streets of hell. He takes in the beautiful sights and sounds. The shutting of doors upon his arrival, the screeching of birds at the sight of him, and a loud cry in an alleyway. Wait a minute, that's not right, the voice sounds familiar.

Alastor rushes toward the noise and spots Angel on the ground, knife in his abdomen and blood pouring from it and his mouth. Angel freezes as Alastor comes to his view.

"Okay... So maybe I'm not okay,"