Warrior fanfictions rants

Sorry, not more randomness. I have something even more useless than usual.

A rant about warrior fanfictions, and the two things that bother me most about them.

1. Is what I find to be THE MOST ANNOYING part of any warriors fanfiction. Something that drives me insane and breaks everything that Erin Hunter worked so hard to create. It's the kits. According to, I dunno, SCIENCE, kittens usually don't open their eyes until three or four weeks. They don't make any noise except purring until then, and only drink milk.

This is why I find it ABSOLUTELY ABSURD when people have a kit in their story, and the opening paragraph is

I blinked open my eyes to see the bright sunlight. So this is what it's like to see. I  thought.

'It's so warm!'  I exclaimed. 

"Surprised?" Another kit asked, walking up to meet me.

I nodded. The other kit, called goldkit, smiled. "How old are you?" She asked.

"Only a day." 

"Oh," She laughed, "That explains it. Come on, I'll show you around."

We padded out of the nusery, me blinking in awe at our surroundings. Goldkit urged me towards the freshkill pile. "Here. You must be starving."

Yeah. I can't even begin to name all of the things wrong with that. So basically this one day old kit who can already see just wakes up and uses it's psychic abilities to find out the identity of the kit talking to it. They go outside and start eating fresh kill when the kit should still be on milk. And the whole time the kit's mother is like "Yolo have fun with dat."

Anyone agree here?

2. Ok, this is almost a pet peeve of mine. It is so stereotypical it's almost unbelivable, and yet it happens in almost every fanfiction EVER.

I want you to think of some of the most popular warriors fanfictions out there.

Warriors: Crazystar's Battle

Warriors: The trail of Centuries- Spottedpath's life

Icebreath's decision

The road to a warrior

All great books, some of the greatest. Now tell me, what happens in all of these?

Crazyflame saves her clan and becomes Crazystar.

Spottedpath saves the clans and becomes Spottedstar.

Icebreath saves skyclan and becomes Icestar.

Fuzzypelt saves the clans and becomes Fuzzystar.

I think someone spammed the "MAKE DIS PERSON LEADER" option. That's all I needed to say.

Anyone agree with this stuff?