Lionblaze is broken

Jayfeather: *Pulls lionblaze into medicine den* Leafpool, I broke Lionblaze. Fix him.

Leafpool: You're the medicine cat!

Lionblaze: *Still going* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Leafpool: Ugh fine, but I can't guarantee that there won't be any side affects.

Jayfeather: THANKS! *Runs out of den*

Leafpool: -.-

Lionblaze: DID YOU SEE DER POKERMUN ADVENTYUR?

Leafpool: Alright, lionlblaze. How did this happen?

Lionblaze: I was nomming on some fancy bread and half of my brain cells died :D

Leafpool: You only had one :|

Lionblaze: *Gasps* WHAT DOES THAT MAKE ME?

Leafpool: A cat and half..?

Lionblaze: I AM MORE THAN THE AVERAGE CAT. WEREBEARS EXIST, NO JEREMY DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR!

Leafpool: Alright. If my diagnosis is correct... Lionblaze, you seem to have Half-braincell-grammar- reference-everything disease.

Lionblaze: I DON'T CARE I'M A BIRD! IT'S MAGENTA! ERRYBODY DO THA CREEP! POKERMUN ADVENTYURS! THE MAJESTICAL SQUEEF! LEGENDARY GRAT! WALMART THE TANGERINE! DILLON IS A PUMPKIN BREAD! I'LL BAKE A CAKE WITH THE BLOOD OF MY ENEMIES! NO YOU CAN'T CAKE IS A LIE! DON'T GO TO THE DORK SIDE!

 Leapool: SOMEONE HELP HE IS BEING POSSESED BY DARTH VADER!

Lionblaze: Umm yes I would like it with pepperoni yeah the peppery kind with the little brussel sprout eat the seventeenth dimension it's not going to bake a tree llama!

Leafpool: Lionblaze, I want you to repeat this phrase. I. AM. A. NORMAL. CAT.

Lionblaze: I...

Leafpool: ._.

Lionblaze: am...

Leafpool: .-.

Lionblaze: a...

Leafpool .o.

Lionblaze: normal...

Leafpool: :D

Lionblaze: Cat...

Leafpool: Good job-

Lionblaze: ....fish.

Leafpool: Try again lionblaze. LEAFPOOL. IS. AWESOME.

Lionblaze: LEGIT HAPPY PENGUIN STEEL.

Sol: Penguin steel- tastes like cornpuffs or starclan doesn't exist! *Offers random grey lump to leafpool*

Leafpool: The things I have to put up with.... *Licks random grey lump* OH MY STARCLAN THAT DOES NOT TASTE LIKE CORNPUFFS! 

Lionblaze: STARCLAN DOESN'T EXIST?!

Ivypaw: Wow. Why didn't he just do that in the first place?

Lionblaze: *Puts paw on her shoulder* Because if he didn't, peaceful monkey trolls will steal the panda's socks and all the little cupcakes will band together and battle the lake chickens of tomorrowland. And the sky oak will fall and there will be a squirrel AND OMSC CINDERHEART I LOVE YOU! *Tackles cinderheart as she walks past den*

Cindeheart: LIONBLAZE STARCLAN DOESN'T EXIST!

Lionblaze: IKR?

Sol: YYYUUUUUSSSSS

A/N He really should have just done that...