CH 1

Before this chapter starts, There are a lot of time skips in this chapter Enjoy!

October 10- Naruto's 3

Naruto looked out the window and sighed he always had to stay inside on his birthday, "Jiji why do I have to stay inside I want to go to the festival" Naruto pouted "Naruto we talked about this it's a safety concern" the Hokage said sweatdropping at how much paperwork he has to do. "why is it a safety concern everyone is celebrating on MY birthday, while I'm stuck inside doing absolutely nothing" Naruto yelled at Sarutobi. The Hokage sighed and motioned for Naruto to sit down on his lap. Naruto walked over and sat down looking up at him to show he's listening. "
Naruto do you know why the reason is we have the festival?" he said with an eyebrow raised "yeah it's a celebration of the Yondaime beating the Kyuubi" Naruto responded."yes precisely.....Naruto....you have the Kyuubi inside you"

2 years later- Naruto's 5

It was the day of the festival, Naruto's birthday, Naruto planned to sneak out of his small apartment to go to the festival. He knew it was dangerous but he didn't care, I mean he's five, so Naruto quietly snuck outside and breathed in the fresh air. He then heard the sound of music and turned his head he saw lights, dancing, families, and happiness. Naruto walked over and through the crowds no one noticed he was there, expect a drunk villager. After about an hour Naruto was tired so he began to walk home. On the way to his house, he noticed that no one was out 'hm they must be at the festival or at their houses' Naruto thought shrugging off the thought. Then the man came out of an ally way and looked at Naruto. "um excuse me sir but um are you lost?" Naruto said kindly and tired. The man then yelled/ slurred at Naruto "stop trying to make me think you not demon". Naruto looked confused then it bitch slapped him 'he thinks I'm the Kyuubi' he thought looking at the villager sadly "I'm not a demon it's gone he died just because I was born after the attack doesn't mean I'm the nine-tails" Naruto half lied to protect the SS-class secret. The villager looked at naruto for a secound "No your a lier the fox was sealed inside of you making you the fox" he said this time running weirdly because he was super drunk at Naruto. Naruto widened his eyes slightly and sighed the man tried, keyword tried, to punch Naruto but he stepped to the side and the man fell and hit his head on the ground making a loud thud. Once he made sure the villager was alight Naruto then continued to walk to his aparment. Once he got to his house he flopped onto the bed and instantly fell asleep. When he awoke Naruto found himself in a sewer "why am I here?" He said turning around to see a hallway like thing "whats down there" Naruto said walking down the 'hallway'. He reached the end and saw a huge cage with what looked to be a paper seal. Naruto walked closer to the cage when a big claw came out and tried to grab him, Naruto stepped to the side again secounds before with the same expression as before, blank. "I asume your the Nine-tails?" Naruto said looking at the dark cage, then a huge fox came out of the darkness of the cage "you asumed right,kid. I am the kyuubi that was sealed inside you....now what do you want?" he said sternly "well actully theres nothing I want.....oh! there is one thing I want" Naruto said smileing at the kyuubi "if your here to ask me for power then you can forget it-" "I want to know your name" Naruto said cutting him of "why would a human like you want to know my name?" He said shocked " I don't know you just seem like a cool guy so why not know your name.....mines Naruto!" Naruto finished holding out his hand "umm mines Kurama...why are you holding out your hand I can't shake it or Ill kill you if i do" Kurama said chuckling. Naruto pulled away his hand rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly "sorry I wasn't thinking. can I call you Kurama-Nii?" Naruto asked with pleading eyes "uh sure?" Kurama said more like asked "yay! anyway why are you in a sewer?" asked Naruto "I honestly don't know when I was sealed in you I just so happened to be in a sewer. though it is comfy" Kurama stated ploping down on the floor. Naruto chuckled and walked into the cage "what do you want" Kurama said closeing his eyes trying to sleep "nothing" said Naruto ploping right next to Kurama laying his head on him. "your right it is comfy in here" Kurama just nodded and put one of his tails over Naruto and went to sleep. 

-1 year later Naruto's 6- First day of the Academy-

Naruto woke up from his sleep rubing his eyes 'good mornig Kurama-Nii' he said through his mindlink "morin'" Kurama grunted in response" hey isn't today the first day of the Academy?" "oh crap yes and I'm late I was supposed to get up an hour ago" Naruto said frantic "Naruto it's 6:00am, the Academy starts in an hour' Kurama said deadpanning "oh than what do you want for breakfest?" Naruto asked Kurama " BITCH PANCAKES"  he yelled into the mindlink 'my poor ears' Naruto anime cryed. when Naruto was done eating he saw a messenger bird drop a scroll on the windowsill. Naruto walked over and grabed the skroll. He opened the skroll and read it.

Dear Naruto-kun

Happy first day of the ninja Academy I'm so proud of you. And your sensei is Iruka Omino and he dosesn't blame you for the Kyuubi attack, hes actaully really excited to meet you! so don't worry about it I hope you have an amazing day.                              

-Jiji

when Naruto was done reading it he was grining like there was no tommorow. He then went to his closet and put on his black long sleeve shirt connecting to a mask he wears to hide his wiskers, he then put on plane black pants with black shinobi sandals. He walked out of his apartment and headed for the academy. he was running about five minutes late. He reached the classroom and opened the door "care to explain why your ten minutes late to class?" Iruka asked in a scolding tone " I got lost on the road of life" Naruto said rubing the back of his neck "not another Kakashi" Iruka sweatdropped noticing the mask Naruto had on "Who's Kakashi?" Naruto asked confused 'why would Iruka-sensei call me Kakashi?'  "nobody just go sit down" Iruka said sighing. Naruto walked to an open seat next to a guy with duck butt hair. " Okay class I am Iruka-sensei and today we'll start with.."

To be contiued...

word count: 1167