Chapter 19

Jennifer's POV

I walked out from him. I walked out from the unusual feeling I have right now. I'm scared.

My mind is full of things and then I realize how will I get back on the flat?

Harry brought me here, so obviously he's the only one who knows the way back.

But no. I am not coming back at him after that. I can find my way back, I can do this.

I stood there at the street looking like a lost child. I kept looking from left to right finding a car that I could hitch a ride on.

And then this truck came rushing and parked right in front of me. It was Harry's

He opened the car window. "Get in"

I didn't respond and just tried to look away.

He sighed hard. "Please get in"

"No, I'm fine"

"Jennifer, get in" His voice became stern.

"I said no, I'll go home by myself"

"Yeah, it'll take you forever to do that because you don't know the way to go. So get in"

"Harry I'll be fine" I glared at him and started to walk.

And I felt him rushing towards me. He grabbed my arm.

"Come here Jennifer, get in the car"

"Harry, I'm not going with you."

"And I don't want to leave you here all alone trying to figure out which way to go.”

"I said I'll be fine Harry!"

He puts his hands on his face and sighed the hardest. "Goddamnit Jennifer!" He then carried me in his arms, bridal style.

"What the fuck?" I tried to let go

"Shut up Jennifer I said you're coming with me"

Well I don't wanna’ be lost so I just let him. I got no choice.

"Do I really have to carry you all the freaking time?"

"When did you carry me?"

"When it was raining hard and you didn’t want me to take you home"

I just rolled my eyes.

The whole ride was silent.