Chapter 32

Harry's POV

It's almost sunset now. Jennifer, Jena and her Mom are laying themselves on the sand.

I decided to walk on the shore by myself.

"Harry, wait up!" I turned around and see Ben rushing to me.

What does he want now?

"You having a walk?"

"Yeah" I also nodded.

"May I join you?"

I got no other choice. "Sure"

We started walking and I can already feel the tension.

"I can see you're a great guy"

He's faking, I can tell. I just kept silent.

"But don't hurt Jennifer okay? Because if you do I will ser-"

I've had enough of him. He's so hard to read. I faced him. "What do you really want Ben?"

He had this shocked look on his face. But then that face turned into having a devious smirk. I knew it.

"What? I don't want anything." He had this annoying chuckle.

"Cut the crap Ben"

"Whoa Harry ... slow down dude. We just met and that's how you talk to me now?"

"I'm sorry Ben, but I know what you're doing"

"What am I doing?" He acted innocent and stupid. I'm holding a cringe.

"You're trying to get Jennifer back with all these sugar-coating you're doing to her. She is mine, you got nothing to do about that anymore."

He finally gave in.

He walked a step closer to me. "Oh. You really think so?"

"Yes"

"You better be careful Harry"

"Don't you ever lay a finger on Jennifer, if you do I swear I'm gonna make your life miserable."

"Wow. It's as if I'm gonna hurt her"

"You did once. And I wouldn't even take that little chance of you doing that to her again."

He was looking at me with these firm eyes.

"We're getting married Ben, deal with it" I took one last look at him and walked away from him.

Harry's POV

It's already 11pm when we arrived at Jennifer's house. It was a long beach day for all of us.

"Can you guys do the unpacking please? I'm already so tired." It was Jennifer's mom.

"Okay Ma, we got it" Jen answered her mom while she's getting these plastic boxes we brought.

"Let me help you with that"

Jen smiled as she passed me the boxes.

As I walked to the house, I turned to look around and found Ben already talking with Jennifer. I could hit a dude just now.

But I didn't and controlled my anger. I instead walked inside the room and finished the unpacking.

As soon as I'm finished I went back to the car and gladly Jennifer was still there, with no Ben.

"Where's Ben?" I asked as I was walking towards her.

"He already went home" She had a side smile.