Chapter 38

Jennifer's POV

I closed the door completely.

I walked down the living room and found Christina.

"Jennifer! What happened to him?" He refers to Harry.

I told her everything immediately. "It was your father who faked the divorce papers, so he blew up"

"What do you mean?"

"He punched him and he punched him back."

"Harry did what?"

"He did"

She sighed. "Don't worry, I'll talk to him."

I nodded and slightly smiled.

"But hey, are you okay about all of this? I know you've gone through a lot lately."

"I'm still breathing" I laughed sarcastically.

She rubbed my arm for comfort.

"I just don't want this family to be wrecked because of me, Christina."

"You’re not doing anything wrong, Jennifer. You make Harry happy, I've always told you that. You make each other happy, hold on to that."

"Thank you Christina" I hugged her.

Harry's POV

*knocks*

"Come in"

"What were you thinking?" It's Christina

"What are you talking about?"

“You should have ignored it!”

I sighed hard. "I thought you're on my side on this"

"I am. But it was still rude for you to punch him, he's still our father"

"You're just like Jennifer"

"Now you're being this stubborn asshole again" She walked to me and slapped me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Wake the fuck up! You should know that Jennifer has been really sad about all of this."

Jennifer ...

"Harry I know what dad did and no matter how big it is, what you can only do is fix it. If we can't please him, then we should do it ourselves ... and think about Jennifer"