Horror Cliché

BeastWirt x Reader

Just like in the movies...

Second Person POV

You wandered into the luring forest with curiosity shining in your eyes,and of course your flashlight in hand. You chuckled on how cliché this was,it was just like in the horror movies;A character is hopelessly wandering around the forest with a small source of light,and then out of nowhere a terrifying monster suddenly attacks them.

A certain sound of movement behind you made you feel alarmed,quickly facing behind you to see nothing but a cluster of pitch-black darkness. Just to be certain,you shone some light on the spot you have heard the sound.

Nothing. You sighed in relief,lowering your flashlight. It sure doesn't feel nice surrounded by colossal trees, shaded with nothing but the dim light of the moon.

"You shouldn't be here," A cold voice made me freeze like the cold raspy wind this forest is giving.

A pair of multicolored eyes stared onto yours,examining your every move with no emotion. He sure didn't look frightened either, it's almost like he held no remorse at all.

You were about to respond when he started to approach you with the same cold expression. His footsteps on the soft grass was the only sound audible on your ears,in short words,you were panicking. I mean who wouldn't be scared to death by some guy staring at you with cold eyes whilst approaching you from the darkness with a lantern on his hand?

Not gonna lie,that sounds like a script from a horror movie.

You stared at the being,accepting your tragic fate. Instead,he held your hand with his ice cold ones as he soothingly whispered the words,

"Wake up,Y/N."