Phrenetic

Requested by; Ryna_Kagamine-chxn
Bipper x Reader

Was it red ink or crimson
blood?

Second Person POV

You hated Gravity Falls.

The place itself,the weird people,and the mysterious things that happened in that horrendous town. And the best thing had just yet occurred,you were chosen to investigate a break in that happened in one of the houses in there.

“What do we know about the victim?” You asked,walking towards the given address of the house.

Your friend and partner knitted their brows,“Victim is a resident,he said that he saw someone...or something walk into this shack.”

“Detective L/N?” One of your teammates called out outside the shack.

“One of the citizens said that they witnessed what happened earlier this evening. I think it would be best if we interview them.“ They gestured at     F/N.

You furrowed your brows,being alone at this place made you sick. The dark atmosphere and eerie creaks coming from the settling of the old house was creepy already,so much for a horror movie.

After you three planned where to reunite after your separation,they soon left before reassuring you that if you need any help you can just contact them and they'll be a call away.

That made you feel atleast a bit safe,knowing that somebody has your back. You sighed,dropping your bad and coat at the nearest table as you continued to search the house for evidence or trails of blood,who knows what happened?

This place was indeed abandoned a few months back,although history told that a family once moved here,this even became a tourist spot.

For what seems to be forever,you searched the whole house with caution. You grabbed your belongings and turned your heel towards the exit,more than ready to desert this haunted shack once and for all.

Just about you were about to walk away,a chilling wind moved past you. Your hands placed themselves on the pockets of your coat,shielding away from the cold. And there it was,a piece of paper covered in obsessive writing,written in either red ink or crimson blood.

“I'm keeping an eye on you,sweetie.♡” -B.C