Sole

IcePrinceFinn x Reader

I've read the book countless times,but no one did ever narrated me through to the story other my self.

First Person POV

Maybe being alone wasn't too bad,maybe if I take my time I'll be able to forget what happened. If I believe that it's just a nightmare,that it's possible to wake out of this dream, then I would be lying. It's funny,if he was here he would have already comforted me with his energetic personality.

Sighing,my legs led me to a peaceful sight nearby;it was surrounded by the beautiful trees and beautiful assorted flowers that shaded the hot glare of the sun.

A weird feeling of nostalgia hit me when I started to approach our little spot under the tallest tree. Chirping birds peacefully sang,flowers dancing through the melody they made,the weather was perfectly cloudy even.

I dropped my fresh bouquet of flowers as I hesitantly sat down at the grass next to him. I dropped all my books beside me as I opened one,deciding to read it aloud.

"Do you come here often?"I stopped dead on my tracks as I felt a presence beside me.

A blonde boy around my age was staring at me coldly,his electric blue eyes shining. He seems like a normal person besides his robotic like arm and somehow glassy eyes.

He stared at me eagerly;not with anger nor pity,but pure innocence,it was like he looked up to me like a child. A small smile left his rosy lips as he looked up the sky,the color of the sky was likely similar to his sweet blue eyes.

"I love that book,"He faintly whispered along the soft breeze.

"Is that so?"I smiled,handing him the book. "Can you,maybe read it for me?"

He softly took it from my grasp,an expression of excitement plastered on his pale face.

I looked back as I took one last glance at the graved tombstone,with my last goodbye.

"C'mon let's find somewhere else to read this pile of books."