Kitty!

"Honey? Wake up...We're( Can someone explain what Were and We're is??) Here.." A sweet,Gentle voice reached Y/n's ears.

"Hnng..A-Are we here?" The h/c haired girl blinked a couple of times to fix her vision. Her vision cleared a bit, but her eyesight is still shitty.

"Where is my God dam glasses.." The girl leaned down to feel the ground.

Her fingers touched the car's bottom,She started to move her fingers across the floor yet no Glasses are found.

"W-Wheres is my gla-" Her fingers brush past by an old box.

"-sses..." She doesn't remember packing up with a box,Her Mother doesn't really like boxes.

She pulled out the box and looked at it,It looks old as it has dust decorate around it.

She looked around and saw a small house,It looks cozy.

'mom is probably at the house' She put the Old box inside the bag before looking down again.

She feel the bottom of the car before feeling the Hard material touch her hands.

"Aha!" She put it on and left the car,As she close the car door she saw something Pass by in the woods.

"Wait what the.." She squinted her eyes and saw the thing Flashed by again. "Uhh..Mom??" "Yeah?" "I'm going...can I..Check the woods?" "Yah! Just don't walk too far honey"

It's 5:30 in the Afternoon so it's still bright outside,She grabbed her backpack/bag tightly before sprinting towards the Forest.

__________________________________
"I swear...I saw something pass by..." Y/n muttered as she scratched her head "Probably my imagination...." She sigh in disappointment,She turn around to head back when she saw a colored fabric stuck between the trees.

"Or maybe not!" She also scented faint blood,She took the brown fabric and looked at it, "Someone or Something must got stuck here and tried to get away or.....They simply rip their Clothing and put it here so they can trick me!" Y/n smiled at her self and tuck the clothing in her pockets.

" Y/n!! Dinner's ready!!" Y/n looked back at the tree before leaving the forest.

"You idiot!! She almost caught us!! I'll never bring you here again!"

" I'm sorry! I frieked out...I'm very sorry.."

"What ever...We must be careful...let's go ------"

"Ok"

Two figures stood up and walk towards a hole hidden beside a large tree.

"Ladies first!"

"Fuck off,Im not a lady...I'm a man..."

The guy glared at his companion before jumping in,The other one laughed and jumped in.

____________________________

"Good night sweetie...I'm sorry about-" "No... Everything is alright mom...Dad is a jerk anyway..." The mother smiled and ruffled her Daughter's hair before saying goodnight and left the Small room.

Y/n open her eyes once the Door closed,She
Quickly took off her Blankets and left her soft bed.

She hurriedly went to the Window and knelt down,She grabbed the handle of the drawer and pulled it opened,She took out the box before Shutting it close.

"It's just you and me now..." She whispered,She Opened the box to see old notes and... Photos.

She slowly took one note,She took her glasses on the nightstand and put it on.