Alice

Another peaceful night... Another Terrible fight.

Y/n covered her ears as she hid under the blankets.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!? SHE IS OUR DAUGHTER!! SHE IS TOO YOUNG!"  A female voice screamed,Y/n whimpered on how loud they are.

"We need money! Besides...He can take care of her.." "Are you using your mind right now David!? She's a 15 year old Girl...not a..30 year old Whore!" "Look...She will just stay at his house and..Do Anything he wants with her and we'll get our money!" "YOU SICK BITCH!! Y/N AND I ARE LEAVING!!"  " WAIT!" " FUCK OFF PSYCHO!"

The young girl tried to dry her tears that fell to her cheeks,She wipe them off and held her breath once she heard her Door open.

"Sweetie? You awake?" Her mother asked as she entered the small room, "Honey...I know your awake..."

She flinched once she felt hands grab her shoulders "We need to go..."

__________________________________
Y/n was wearing a small sweater her Grandmother knitted for her when she was 10,It was too big and Loose for her so it covers her hands and it Exposed her neck and shoulders (Don't worry,She's wearing a tank top)

She also wears a skirt that reaches her knees,She doesn't really like pants...For private reasons.

She pushed her glasses up and fixed her (F/c) bow before Shutting the Suitcase and Dragging them downstairs.

Once she reached the living room,She saw her Parents Fighting....Again.

"Please!! Don't leave! I'll die without you!" "Then Die!" Y/n's father latches his arms around M/n's (Mother's name) Waist to stop her.

The Older Female groan and pushed him away and left the house,Y/n followed her mother,But before she can reach the door,A hand was placed in her Shoulders.

"You did this...You will Pay for this...You will regret this." F/n threatened to her daughter,His eyes glaring daggers at the small Female.

Y/n smirked and turned to her father "How much? 100? 10,00? Oh wait...I don't have any money to pay you...better luck Next time!" She happily chirped and left the house.

She hopped in the car and shut the door off.

She looked at the house one more time before grabbing her phone, She took her (Color) Earphones/Headphones/Airpods/ Etc and put them in her ear.

She went to her Music gallery and scrolled down until she found her music.

"Get comfortable there....This is going to take a while" Her Mother told her as she started the engine.

Y/n nod and looked out the window as she listened to her Chosen song.

__________________________________

"Paper works paper works paper works...will this ever end?" A girl said, Caressing her Temple's to prevent lashing out her temper to anyone.

"U-Uh..M-Ms...d₳!!3₦Ⱨ_₳Ɽ₮??" "what" "Penelope wants to speak with you"

The girl sigh as she looked at her assistant, "Tell her I'm busy" " It's
..It's about the kids"

__________________________
"Are you sure they are the kids? They look...well...Weak" "Hahahah! Omg --- You don't know them,I stalked them for a while and I say that their battle skills are good"

"Penny, You said that to every batch of kids you sent me.... please.. I don't want them.. to die... They have a family" " I promise ---! You won't regret this.. " "What ever"

(Sorry it's short)