Chapter 3

Chapter 3

***

When harry opened his eyes again he was in front of his sister, who was kneeling on the ground, watching in horror the scene behind him, a scene he had seen a few days before and thus knew what was happening behind his now hooded back. he slowly came forward to show he was no threat to the shaking girl in front of him. he crouched down so he was kneeling in front of her and concealing the sight behind him from her tear filled sight.

Harry didn't know what to say to his sister who he thought was long lost and that he would never see again, so instead he said nothing and gently pulled her trembling form to his chest and held her till the vision of horror and death dissipated.

***

all was silent in the warm office, as the people all stared openly at the raven haired boy holding his trembling other half. His breath hitched when she gave a sob of fear but then all was silent and her body curled into Harry's almost instinctively, after a few more tense moments Harry gave a sigh and opened his eyes to gaze affectionately at the girl nestled in his arms. as she rubbed her eyes as if to erase the images she had experienced prior, her body shifted slightly into a more comfortable position.

When after a silent yawn she opened her eyes to gaze at the person whose lap she was resting on, the person gave a small gasp when the two emeralds reflected each other identically. tears welled up in both of the teens eyes and the girl launched herself at her brother in order to make sure she wasn't dreaming.

the hearts of the few who knew what was happening swelled with joy as the two embraced after such a long time, but those who didn't know the situation were more confused than when Percy sees normal cookies instead of blue ones. And in their confusion they spoke up.

"Mr. Potter." the two siblings stiffened at the strict tone of the ex-transfiguration teacher. "could you kindly explain what is happening and how exactly you know this... girl?"

[AN I had a big urge to leave it there but i decided to be nice and carry on >:D]

"Prof-"

"You really can't see the resemblance? honestly women, even a child can see that they're at least siblings," A girl with a punk rock T-shirt and spiky black hair deadpanned to the now bristling headmistress.

"Enough stalling, Hecate could you kindly tell us what is going on?" The blonde woman interrupted breaking up the tension between the two ladies, and luring the attention to the mysterious woman who had been watching the occupants of the room with an amused smirk.

***

Hecate gave a kind smile to the siblings still embracing on the floor of the grande office and gestured for everyone to get seated or comfortable, as she herself sat comfortably in a soft armchair by the fire.

The five Tanagers who were accompanying the two strange women sat themselves on the two large couches alongside the armchair, on one the boy addressed as Percy sat with his arm protectively around a blonde girl, on the other, the girl who had snapped at mcgonagall sat on the arm of the couch instead of the actual thing, the aisan boy who saved the falling girl was in between her and a pale boy in black. on another armchair Harry and the girl sat together with McGonagall standing next to them and the blonde woman stood next to Hecate awaiting an answer to her question.

"I guess the best place to start is with the end of the war," at the mention of war the teens plus harry and the girl all tensed at the reminder of past horrors.

"Uh... lady Hecate you're going to have to be more specific than that I'm afraid," the blonde girl stated with a hint of unease in her solid tone, and Percy tightened his grip around her frame.

"ah yes, the latest wizard war that Harry here was the leader of if i am correct?" she answered, but paused for any questions that usually followed when a young child leads a war, but knowing that others in their midst had lead wars she knew the only one who would question would be the one whom he was separated from for so long , but all that was shared between the two was a meaningful look and a nod.

"now Harry as you might be thinking already, you didn't kill all the horcruxes, only the weaker ones, plus you. there are only two more horcruxes, one is in this room and the other, not far behind."

-----------------------------------------------------------
AN alright!! another chapter finished🎉
thank you all for reading, i hope you have enjoyed these chapters.

 I cant actually believe this story has reached 100 reads >w< 

leave a like or comment UwU 

Love you all<3