Why?

|Hotaru

As I was reminiscing the past, tears blurred my vision.

I was in so much pain. My heart was hurting. My mind was a mess.

I need you. I need you Gin.

I want to see your soft green eyes again. I want to hear your soothing voice. I want to explore the mountain with you. I want to hangout with you. I want to talk to you.

I have so much to tell you.

I'm really thankful to have met you. Thank you for everything you've done for me. I love you.

I sobbed harder realising that I was only talking to myself.

I could hear the trees shake gently to the breeze, as if it was comforting me.

I smiled through my tears and said that I'm okay and put on his mask to hide my emotions.

I could not move on.

It's been three whole years but the warmth of his touch is still fresh, as if it happened only a few minutes ago.

The pain of his disappearance still haunted me.

Of course, everyone back at home noticed how depressed I had become. They didn't know the reason but tried to cheer me up.

It was useless. You were the light of my life. And you were gone.. Forever.

No matter how much I cried or begged the gods to bring you back, you wouldn't come back.

I just don't understand why our story is so tragic.

Why should you disappear?

You deserved to be happy. To feel loved.

The people who abandoned you are stupid.

You've been through so much it would've only been fair if you could have had a happy ending.

Life is so cruel. If I could kill myself to bring you back, I would.

I screamed out of frustration.

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO? WHY?"