Chapter 2 -is that him?

We climbed into Alice's car, her dad works at the driving license thing company so she got hers a little early, whereas I'm atill learning.

As she turned on the radio One Direction came on, of course. Alice squaeled and starting singing Steal My Girl. I didn't know the lyrics so I just sat here awkward and quiet.

"Comon, lighten up Krystal." She laughed at me.

"Put something I listen to on and maybe I will." I smiled sarcastically at her.

She just laughed at me and turned the radio over, Katy Perry came in with ROAR, and no matter how much that song is over played and annoying, I can't help but to sing.

After 20 minutes we arrive at the huge shopping centre, or a mall if your American.

"What shop should we go in first?" I ask Alice.

"I'm kind of hungry, lets get some subway." I smile at this comment, subway is my favourite.

"What would you like ladies?" The man at the counter asked when we walked in.

"I'll have the meatball sub, no veg and barbecue sauce." Alice smiled.

"I'll have the italian B.M.T on italian hearty bread, cucumber,lettuce,onions and southwest sauce please." The guy who's name tag read John smiled at me.

"A girl who knows what she wants, I like." I smiled at him whereas on the inside I'm cringing.

We sat at one of the tables and started earing our subs. Alice was talking about realtionship gossip at school, no suprise there.

***

We went to Primark, New look amd Top shop, all of which I could only afford stuff from primark.

Next we get to go to the shop I picked; Jamenson's music shop. It's a new music shop which sells the good music, and not the crap pop.

I walk in and I'm instantly inlove.

All around I'm surrounded by Green day, Blink 182, The All American Rejects, Rancid, Star f**king hipsters, Panic!at the disco, All Time Low and much more.

My eyes widen and I look like a lid on christmas, Alice shakes her head laughing.

I browse for music albums that I want to buy for my music collection.

After 5 minutes I have picked 3 albums which I definatly want to buy so I go up to the counter where the guy at the register has his back to me.

"Excuse me sir, I would like to buy these." I said trying to get his attention.

He turns around and we make eye contact, I know those eyes! I dream of them every night, wait... is that him?

----------
Thank you so much for your comments they really made me smile.
Also thank you for voting for my first chapter and the 10+ reads because in all honesty I never thought anyone would read this!

Please comment and vote once again :)
Love you all!