O n e

O n e

"NO NO NO NO" I kick and scream to try and get out of their grip. Everyones looking at me, but I dont care, I need to escape.

"LET ME GO" I scream more but it makes it worse, I see a needle, I struggle more but its to late. I feel the pain as they stab the needle in my neck, I start to feel more relaxed, and then everything goes black.

*flashback*

*4hours earlier*

Im hiding in my closet, today is my 16th birthday...at least I think, no one remembers. My parents abuse me, mentally and physically, I know they are doing something with me, I think they are giving me away.

"Honey come on out! We are going out for youre birthday!" Ive never been more scared in my life.

"O-ok" I say and get out of the closet and see the monster in front of me.

"Come on lets go!" This is her fake voice, the voice she uses whenever we're in public, she only uses it on rare occasion because we never go out, or at least I never go out. I follow her out of my room and go into the car,

"Its pretty far so you should take a nap" My dad says, he scares me even more so I just listen and drift off to sleep. My dreams are filled with terror of them hitting me and yelling at me, but I finally wake up from the nightmare, Im awaken to them conversating, they still dont know Im awake, and I keep it that way.

"Finally shes gonna be out of our hair" My mom sighs, but she doesnt even deserve that title.

"Yeah I agree, so many time where I wanted to kill her" My dad laughs....How could anybody think of their child like this?

"We're almost there hopefully she stays asleep so we can hand her off easily" My mom says

"Yeah" My dad agrees... Im heartbroken, and where are they taking me...My breathing starts to get heavy, my anxiety high, times like this im usually alone, after they have beaten me to almost death...Or even almost killed myself. The car stops and they get out, I feel my door open and they start to unbuckle my seat belt. I open my eyes scared to death.

"Where are we" I frantically look around

"Its for youre own good Athena" My mother hisses. I try to run away but my dad grabs my hair.

"Just cooperate sweet cake' He whispers aggressively in my ear but I dont, I keep fighting. He picks me up holding my arms restraining me from doing anything. I start to hyperventilate, I look at the sign quickly and it reads 'Brookeshore Insane Asylum'

"IM NOT THE CRAZY ONE!" I scream out loud, my mom shushes me, I start looking everywhere and i kick and scream but it doesnt help. We go inside and they hand me to two men dressed in all white,

*flashback ends*

I wake up and I look around. Im in a small room, with a little window with bars attached. The room is bland, the walls are white, with a little bookshelf with nothing on it, and a little bed. I step down and feel the scratchy carpet beneath me. Im wearing a gown, like a hospital gown. Where am I? I look around some more, my breath becoming shaky, I feel myself getting dizzy, I see black dots in my vision.

"Mrs. Mack? Please calm down" I see a girl, she looks like a doctor, she pushes me back onto the bed and tells me to breath, so I do. I feel tears streaming down my face.

"W-where am I?" I wipe the tears away.

"Youre parents decided to admit you to this place because of youre mental help, we're only here to help you Athena" Her voice is calm and soothing

"H-how long until I-I can go h-home"

"Well it all depends it could be soon, or youll have to wait until youre 18" I dont say anything, I dont know what to say, I dont belong here. My parents dropped me off here because they hate me, I wish they just killed me.

author: so new book. I know people have written stories like this and im not trying to steal their ideas, I just like the concept, so I hope yall enjoy it and dont forget to upvote and follow me

ilyyyyy