F i v e

F i v e

His lips touch mine. His cold, psychotic lips are in sync with mine. It feels incredible and an unbelievable experience. He pulls away and so do I, his eyes look black in the moonlight..

"I- Colby that was amazing" I whisper. I'm about to kiss him again but he gets aggressive... He slammed me against the wall and starts choking me..

"C-colby s-stop" I try telling him but he doesn't listen, I feel the air being permanently gone from my lounges...I'm about to die... I see the black, but then I wake up. I gasped for air, and look around, the moon shining into my room. I see the clock and it says 3Am. I don't feel like going to sleep but I should. I feel my neck making sure nothing is there, I lay back down trying to stay calm, thinking about peaceful things I slowly fall back asleep.

"Athena?" I open my eyes, the sun glaring into them

"Uh-um yeah?" I stretch in my bed,

"Its time for breakfast."
"Ok" I get up and change into the horrible clothes here, black jeans and a black sweatshirt. I brush my hair and put it into a bun and I go the cafeteria. I walk in and Lydia's eyes glow with excitement, I smile at her. I look around and see I think his name was..uh George staring at me with a bad smirk on his face. I just push it aside like its nothing. I dont see Colby anywhere...I mean maybe last night didnt mean anything to him...

"Lets go eat!" Lydia's little eager voice speaks. I take her hand and we get some food and sit down in our regular seats.

"This food is so gross" I whisper to Lydia

"Yeah, but I got used to it after a while." I was eating an egg when I tasted something awful, I look at my eggs and I see green. Its rotten. I immediately feel my food coming back up. I hold my mouth and run to the bathroom as fast as I can. I didnt even close the door. I think yesterdays meal is coming up too. I groan after puking a few times and I sit on the ground of the bathroom floor. Knowing more was gonna come up. I feel really hot and sweaty. More comes up as I bend over the toilet.

"Athena?" I think its Sara

"Yeah-" I puke again

"Oh sweetie" I hear her heels click against the floor and her hands holding my hair back

"The eggs are rotten" I say spitting into the toilet.

"Im so sorry Ill get that fixed right away.."

"Do I still have to eat Im not hungry"

"No you dont, lets get you back to youre room to rest." I get up very slowly, luckily I didnt get puke all over myself... Im walking down the hall and things start to get blurry, I see someone in front of me, walking down the hall. Everything sounds muffled, then silent. The darkness closing in, I see a familiar face looking down at me. I must have fallen... It looks like-

author: hELlo i updated this weekend yayyyyy Ill try t write this week if the homework isnt to much:/// like respect the drip school.

comment something to make me laugh

upvote

follow meh

follow my insta youtuber_edits29

i love yOUuUOUo