Kiss With a Fist [16] Locked in a Cage

Chapter Sixteen

Locked in a Cage

"So, you never told me what you did to Andy," I whispered against Milos's bare chest. We ended up having sex too many times for me to keep track, and most of it was broken apart because we kept forgetting I had bruised ribs. Now, we were just cuddling in bed and enjoying each other's company.

"Don't worry about it," he mumbled and I sat up on my elbow to look at him.

"Seriously? Do we really need to go over this keeping secrets thing again?" I drawled and he sighed before looking at me.

"I'm telling you not to worry because I didn't do anything really. Just threatened him with a shiny gun and gave him a couple of punches," I nodded at that and slowly lay back down. "With brass knuckles."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I groaned and covered my face with my hands. He threatened Andy with a gun and beat the shit out of him with brass knuckles. "How is that doing nothing?" I snapped.

"I could've done worse," he huffed and I chuckled at that. Yeah, he really could have.

"What if his parents want to press charges?" I questioned and Milo snorted.

"Really? I'd like to see them try to press charges against us. My dad has every cop eating out of the palm of his hand. I highly doubt they'll get anywhere with that one," he chuckled and rolled over, pulling me into his chest. "Now hush and sleep with me."

"Yes sir," I mocked and he laughed before slowly falling asleep. I smiled to myself and snuggled closer to him, allowing myself to follow him.

I was jolted awake by a loud crash and then a squeal. I shot up to find the room filled with sunlight and my brother holding his hands up in the air. By his feet was a broken vase and I looked over to see Milo pointing a gun at him.

"I'm sorry. He scared me," Milo mumbled and slowly put the gun back under his pillow. When the hell was there a gun under his pillow!? Sean eased up and turned his beaming smile to me.

"Get up! We have school today!" I looked at him confused. Did I just hear him correctly?

"We?"

"Yep! I'm enrolling today," he exclaimed and I smiled at that.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked, still worried he was jumping into this a little too fast and eager. I mean, he was just getting over his social anxiety. Was school really good right now?

"As far as I'm concerned yes, but Milo said he was going to let them know about my condition so that way I could leave if I start to panic or have an episode," I slowly turned to look at my boyfriend.

"So," I drawled and he gave me a sheepish smile. "When exactly was I going to be told you enrolled my brother in school?"

"After I buttered you up with some nice sex,"

"Oh my god," Sean groaned and stormed out of the room. We laughed as he slammed the door and I climbed out of bed.

"Thank you," I said softly and he smiled up at me.

"Your brother is like a brother to me. I saw his progress and when I saw him watching that movie about the singing kids in school; I could tell he wanted to experience it,"

"You mean High School Musical?"

He chuckled. "Yeah, good luck trying to tell him you guys don't just burst into a random song and dance that everyone apparently knows already," I threw a pillow at him and we laughed. I started to get dressed, but it was very difficult with Milo continuously wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into bed again. By the fourth time, I was getting frustrated.