⠀⠀v. PILLOWS

v.

枕头。┃ ⠀PILLOWS

julia wraps her body with a blanket, shuffling in her bed.

she covered her face with a pillow, desperately chanting fall asleep, fall asleep in her head.

it's almost two in the morning, but she just can't seem to fall asleep. she keeps on thinking of jimin, how his contagious smile makes her smile as well.

it's been two days since they hung out outside the convenience store, and in the span of almost forty-eight hours, both knew each other well. they spent their weekend together, jimin helping julia with her jobs. in the weekend mornings, julia has to work in a cafe. she can't depend on her uncle's money.

and when the clock struck 12 noon, they were outside wandering wherever they could go. biking in the park, a hearty talk about life, walking around the neighbourhood, eating ice cream, taking photos with each other- and many more moments which made julia start to be attached to him.

in a span of two days, both were happy, and they kept each other smiling.

and these were the things that kept her awake.

a few minutes later, julia did eventually fall asleep, dreaming about how life could've turned out better for her.

despite of all her problems, all that she has gone through, someone could be there to ease the pain.

and she still believes that it's jungkook.

章结束。