⠀⠀x. SUNRISE

x.

日出。┃⠀ SUNRISE

jimin and julia held hands as they walked around the park at eight thirty p.m.

a year had passed yet nothing really changed but the fact that jimin and julia are now together. in a relationship, happy in each others' arms.

julia still is working on the convenience store and on the cafe. jimin still is helping her in her jobs, he's still waiting for her until her shifts are over. they help each other in terms of schoolwork, they were in the same grade afterall, making the lessons quite similar despite of being in different schools.

they still spend their every day together. sharing memories, and all that. they're happy. both of them are.

they sat on the swing as they interlock hands. silence surrounding them, yet the silence was far from awkward.

it's been ten months since they're dating, two months of courting before julia finally said 'yes' to jimin's 'will you be my girlfriend?' question. there were a plethora of ups and downs, there is no such thing as a perfect relationship. they've been through a lot.

they've been together at their best and their worst moments. problems and conflicts between the two could never be avoided, it's normal. but being a strong couple who trusts each other well, they just end up being in each others' arms again.

julia stared at the moon as she comfortably held jimin's hand, the two enjoying the scenery of the night sky. it was their favorite to see.

she wouldn't be this happy if she didn't let go of jungkook.

jungkook was her hope before, but she was hoping for something impossible. false hope.

julia seeked for a new beginning, to find the happiness she wanted and to decrease the pain she once always felt. and jimin was that beginning.

he was her nepenthe. he was her sunrise.

like a sunrise; it signals a new beginning. a new start, an opportune moment. a chance to be happy and grateful.

out of all julia's decisions in life, jimin is her most favorite.

she achieved what she always wanted: happiness.

and all she did was to let go of her feelings for someone who didn't care for her at all.

章结束。

[ a.n ]

okAY I KNOW THIS SUCKS IM SO SORRY