⠀⠀xii. RETURNED

xii.

回来。┃⠀ RETURNED

a bonus chapter

jimin walked along the strets of seoul, his hood over his head, earphones on his ears.

he stopped his track when he felt like he stepped into something, and when he faced the cement floor, he saw a wallet.

he grabbed the beige wallet almost immediately, scanning the contents inside. there wasn't much cash, there aren't any cards, but only one which caught jimin's eyes.

the school i.d.

with an interested look on his face, he read what follows:

lee julia
seoul high
+82***********

he looked at the photo. he was extremely in awe.

she was the prettiest in his eyes.

the next day, he stood at the gates of seoul high, hoping to see the wallet's owner. he had the option to call her, but for some reason, he didn't want to.

he wore a jacket over his uniform to avoid attracting any unwanted attention. he covered his head with the hood, discreetly looking over the faces who were going out of the gates.

and there she was, lee julia.

jimin looked at her for a second.

she looked like she was in a hurry, a worried expression in her face. probably because of her wallet. jimin thought.

he approached her immediately, head low, covering his face with the hood. he stopped in front of her and said, "hey, i suppose this is yours?" he asks, voice muffled slightly, as he handed the wallet.

the girl gasps, as she grabbed the wallet from his hand. she turned to hug the wallet quickly, before turning back to face whoever brought it back to her.

"thank y— hey, where'd you go?" julia had a quizzical look on her face. before she could say anything, jimin ran away already. she didn't even have a chance to thank him properly.

she didn't even know his name.