⠀⠀vi. RAINBOWS

vi.

彩虹。┃⠀RAINBOWS

julia awoke as her alarm buzzed off at 5:30 a.m.

she doesn't have to wake up this early since her classes doesn't start until nine, but she had to since she had a ton to catch up in terms of school and lessons.

opening her blinds, she was greeted by the faint sound of raindrops. it was raining, beads of water falling from the sky, which made the weather even more colder than it already is.

she yawns, she was yonderly at the moment, unable to think straight. she only had a few hours of sleep, understandable. she was in oscitancy, in other words.

julia rubbed both of her eyes, trying her hardest to keep her eyes open and awake. the cold weather and the comfort of her bed wasn't helping, it was only making the situation worse, making julia want to jump back in her bed.

then suddenly, her phone buzzed, indicating that someone messaged her. she reached out for her phone and unlocked her phone with squinted eyes as she was adjusting to the light.

JIMIN
hey hey hey are you
awake?

YOU
well yes why?

JIMIN
wanna see each other later?

| automatically, julia's lips curved into a smile.

YOU
sure! :) where to?

JIMIN
the park, maybe?

JIMIN
heyyy the rain stopped

JIMIN
there's a nice rainbow outside go see!

| julia went outside her apartment, going down the stairs hurriedly. the idea of a rainbow excited her; it was her favourite.

| when she got out of the aprtment building which only consisted of a few little rooms, she saw a wonderful rainbow on the sky. she smiled, happiness evident in her eyes.

YOU
it's wonderful! i haven't seen one in so long.

JIMIN
rainbows are pretty aren't they?

JIMIN
like you ?? ): | cleared

YOU
VERY pretty ♡

YOU
hey jimin! i'm going to study alright?
seeya later!

JIMIN
yup. seeya later <3
delivered, 5:51 a.m.

with a sigh, jimin covered his face with his palms.

he knew she likes his ex, but he can't help but keep falling for her.

结束。