20

"Ugh, why are we even doing written work? I wanna hear the rest of the Tragedy." Hoseok grumbled as professor Min assigned them probably the sixth writing task since his comeback from the leave he'd taken a few weeks ago.

Jimin nodded as well, "He just left us at a cliffhanger like that. What is going to happen to Noel and Tairon now? It's just...so annoying."

"You do know that you can easily just read the book, right?" Seokjin scoffed, firing his laptop on.

"Have you?" Taehyung challenged and Seokjin made a face.

"Ew, books, no."

Namjoon laughed slightly, already at the second paragraph of the question, "I've read the whole thing." He sighed and tilted his neck obscenely, a few pops escaping and Jimin flinched, keeping his small hand on Namjoon's neck to stop him doing the unhealthy thing. Namjoon gave him a small, fond smile, dimples peeking out.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows, "Oh, really? What's going to happen?"

Namjoon was about to open his mouth to reply when Hoseok shook his head, waving his hand at Namjoon slightly,"No, no, no! It sounds better when Yoongi tells us, we can wait for a few lessons. It's just a few questions, guys."

There was a small bout of silence in which Taehyung offered Hoseok his attention, frowning slightly as he asked, "I've noticed this, Hobi. Why have you been addressing the professor by his first name?"

Hoseok opened his mouth, then closed it. The others slowly nodded as well, Namjoon going as far as looking up from his laptop screen, adjusting his glasses.  He raised his eyebrows as they waited for Hoseok to speak.

"Well..." Hoseok started, lightly scratching his nape before glancing at the professor who was talking to another student regarding the recently distributed grades. The professor swiftly glanced at Hoseok, blinking in a confused manner when he saw the whole group looking at him and then turned back to the awaiting student.

"Well...I've been...talking to the professor, I guess?" Hoseok shrugged, making Taehyung blink in confusion.

"What do you mean, 'talking'?"

"Yeah, you know...talking." He offered no other explanation.

Namjoon leaned back in his chair, chewing on his lower lip, "If this is the same kind of...talking that Seokjin, Jimin and I did, then you have to tell us, Hobi."

Hoseok widened his eyes, "N-no. That's not-I mean, we started talking through the dance instructor, Ms. So-yeon. Apparently, they're family friends and Yoongi accompanied me when I went to SER, Ms. Se-yeon's own dance academy. We...uh, we started talking then."

"You sly dog." Taehyung gasped, hitting on Hoseok's head and the boy blushed.

"Shut up. At least, you're not supposed to say anything about this, okay?" Hoseok said.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "And why is that?"

"I mean," Jimin sniggered. "You've been pretty into your own little fantasy, you know?"

Taehyung blushed. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"Uh, you and Jeongguk, duh." Seokjin rolled his eyes.

"That's-there's nothing between us. Yet. Officially." Taehyung coughed and Namjoon nodded sarcastically.

"Shut up, Tae, I literally walked in on you and that bunny bitch going at it like heathens." Namjoon scoffed.

Taehyung blushed furiously as Hoseok gasped, "What?! You did the dirty with Jeon already?!"

Taehyung hissed, "First of all, lower your goddamn voice. Second of all, we didn't do the dirty. Third of all, I will knee you all expired tomatoes in the fucking balls so hard that your future kids will feel it."

Namjoon gave him a dry look, "Speak sense, why don't you."

"I'm gay, bitch." Seokjin challenged and Taehyung grumbled, slumping back in his chair.

"It's okay, Tae." Jimin sighed. "Even if you were presenting your ass like a pro to Jeon, it doesn't matter."

Taehyung spluttered. Namjoon shook his head, "Oh, no, Taehyung was sucking him off."

"Taehyung was what now?" A low voice asked and Taehyung groaned a little, Hoseok widening his eyes as they planned their funerals in their minds.

"And here comes the possessive boyfriend." Jimin sighed.

"Shut up, you overgrown walnut." Jeongguk retorted in his low voice, sitting beside Taehyung.

"What the fu-?"

"Taehyung was sucking you off, that's what Namjoon was saying." Seokjin said and Taehyung face palmed, Jeongguk looking at the group weirdly.

"What even...?"

"Same." Taehyung sighed and then said, "Okay, first of all, Joon, I wasn't sucking Jeongguk off. Granted we were...doing something akin to that. And for that reason, and for the fact that you look like you are going to hurl at the thought of me or Gguk doing something remotely sexual, we will refrain from doing anything when you all visit the dorm."

"I live over there, bitch." Hoseok informed and Taehyung shrugged.

They continued laughing when Jeongguk looked even more confused, frowning at all of them.

"Gguk, are you doing to come to my dorm today? Didn't you say you wanted some help with the upcoming test?" Namjoon asked and Jeongguk nodded.

"Alright, then. Hoseok and Jimin are coming today too. They have some dance practice to do and they want a wider space than Taehyung's itsy bitsy lounge." Taehyung scoffed. "I have to go to Seokjin's to complete some work, so you can hang out with the both of them for some time, okay?"

Taehyung couldn't help but notice how Jimin and Hoseok stopped smiling, looking at Jeongguk with wary eyes. Jeongguk clenched his jaw and nodded once, a little too tight for it to be normal but no one else noticed, Taehyung the only one frowning in confusion as Jeongguk exchanged a look with Jimin and Hoseok.

***

^^^😔😔🖐️💜💜🌌

^^^😔😔🖐️💜💜🌌