25

"The progress you all have in your written assignments is admirable." The professor was saying. Today, he was clothed in a soft dark sweater, perhaps a little tight on his lean frame, and dark pants. His blond hair was elegantly disheveled, platinum strands falling in his eyes as he shook his head a little, crossing his arms and looking at the students. "That, of course, does not mean that you take it easy from now on. I want impeccable grades from my students, which is why I stress on assignments and written work the most, preparing you for the exams." 

Beside Taehyung, Hoseok stared at the professor unabashedly, mouth slightly open and eyes trained on his every movement. Taehyung bit his lip to stop sniggering. Behind him, Jimin, Seokjin and Namjoon kept glancing at the dumbfounded Hoseok, hiding small smiles of their own. 

"Bro. You're almost drooling. Stop." Taehyung whispered to him and Hoseok snapped out of his reverie, looking at Taehyung and then back at the professor who continued talking to the students. He blushed, slumping down in his seat. 

"So with that, I solemnly hope that you all attain marks that will help you in the future." 

And then he continued with the Tragedy. 

"Hmm." He licked his lips, deep in thought. "We talked about magic in the class where I left the Tragedy. What do you think when you hear the word magic?" He asked and then pointed to a random person, nodding at her. 

The girl shrugged, "Harry Potter?" A few people laughed a little, nodding. Even the professor smiled a bit, nodding as he gestured to the boy beside her. 

He thought for a moment, "Witches and wizards." 

The professor pointed at Jimin next, who blinked, "Uh, dark magic." 

The professor tilted his head, raising an eyebrow, and then blinked as if realising something. "Of course." Jimin frowned in confusion.

And then he pointed at Hoseok, the boy gulping as he was fixed with the dark state of Min Yoongi. "Magic...uh, love." 

The professor kept his gaze on Hoseok, unrelenting and intimidating. He nodded, not saying anything and then moved towards the front. He pointed at Jeongguk, who didn't even blink in response. 

"Magic, Mr. Jeon?" He said, crossing his arms. 

Jeongguk said in a monotonous tone, "Unreal." 

Taehyung looked back at the professor to see him glance at him, eyes expressionless and then nodded, "Well. Where all your thoughts about magic are correct to an extent, there is a completely different portrayal of it in the Tragedy." He shrugged lightly. "Granted, it has the typical thought of magic and fantasy in it, what with the powers and darkness of the Fae. But where it is most concerned, magic is a weapon. It is the most deadliest weapon. Since it can bend towards anybody's will. Whether for good or for evil. 

"Magic portrays an unbreakable bond between the creatures in the Tragedy, going from love to enmity. But in the end, the most important one...was death." 

Taehyung blinked. Hoseok made a face and Taehyung remembered that he'd once said that he knew what was going to happen in the Tragedy. He had refused to tell Taehyung. And for some reason, Taehyung didn't want to know on his own. 

"After a few weeks waiting for the people to calm down, Tairon and Noel then retreated back to the normal routine. Perhaps a mistake that they did." The professor continued. "The king was, like I said, extremely evil and vice, vile in everything he did, be it politics or the kingdom, trade with his neighbors and allies, or his own family. He appointed a Glin Fae named Belon, who was in dire need of money for his dying mother, for something that he wanted no one to know of.