Real Talks #7

Any Relationship That Keeps You Away From God Is Not From God 👉🏼👉🏼👉🏼
..........................................................................
As a Christian, It is never bad to engage yourself in a relationship. Being a Christian doesn't necessary mean that you have got nothing to do with relationship. No, you would have to start a relationship in order to help you know the kind of man that suits your life after considering your factors. But what matters most is to make sure you to fall into the heart of someone who isn't into Christ. Though its really right that true you, he might know about Christ, Fine, but what if he doesn't ? what if you had loved him while trying to change him? So you have to be really careful of your choices as a Christian. Also as a Christian , you should know that every better than that comes your way if from God , and it will stay to glorify His holy name. But here is the case that the guy you truly love is keeping you away from your Religious works ? Hmm! What needed to be done is to explain and make your wishes known , if it still doesn't work then you would have to Stay away for sometime because a guy who truly loves you will do anything to support your vision.
My advice is "As A Christian, Never Date An Unbeliever" no matter how painful it is because in everything we do God First....
Please Comment or Ask anything you not sure of or something you don't understand with this particular post.
Please vote and follow for more updates thank you..