Real Talks #3

Don't lose a good man because you think he can't afford you. See, you are a soul to be loved not a product to be bought 🧐🧐....
.......................................................................
Some ladies of today take relationship to be a source of profit to them. They Mostly get into it not because of its responsibility but rather its benefits. Marriage is Exploration and not expectation my dear, so if you really think that you are getting in touch with your man because of what he has then you are really downgrading yourself as a woman. The difference between a girl and a woman is their level of maturity, a woman would never enter into a relationship to seek for profits or benefits at the start. A woman would plan for how she wants her marriage to be and would always make sure all her activities would work with her planned activities. A girl on the other hand enters into a relationship with expectations. This is when they pretend to love you in your eyes but down from their heart is Zero. And they are gonna leave you behind when all their expectations are met or when she feels that what she is getting from you is getting usual and wants something extraordinary or bigger....
Lets be on a watch out guys of our choices because they really define our future..
Please Comment or Ask anything you not sure of or something you don't understand with this particular post.
Please vote and follow for more updates thank you..