Real Talks #4

Be The Kind Of Woman Or Man (You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Marry) To Your Partner ........😗😗
.....................................................................
Everyone wants the best for his or her son or daughter being current one or even in the future. There is no way that a parent would wish his or her child to enter into trouble or shame so would therefore wish his or her son or daughter to get a good and responsible partner in other for them to enjoy life to the fullest. It's really good to think that way, But here is the case you don't don't set better examples for your children . If you really want your son or daughter to enjoy marriage and be successful in his or her marriage, then start being the kind of person you want you son or daughter to get married to to your current partner or your future partner. With this You would also get the chance to get more insight about marriage and its do's and don'ts which you could deliver to your son or daughter when ever he or she is been married. Now Ask your self, if you haven't enjoyed marriage, how are you gonna teach you son or daughter the tricks on hitting the target ...???
Lets set better examples for them now, And i assure you, they are gonna be proud of us someday......
Please Comment or Ask anything you not sure of or something you don't understand with this particular post.
Please vote and follow for more updates thank you..