Real Talk #9

Follow A Man of Vision And Not Of Television ....😊😊
......................................................................
All matters is to know whom you want to spend your entire life with. Choosing between these two sounds funny but most ladies end up choosing men of television instead of vision due to certain factors. But always remember that no condition is permanent in the life of human, and that you choosing man of television over that of vision, how long are you gonna sit to watch that tele. What i'm trying to mean is, never choose a guy because of what he has now, or where he has gotten to. Its a conditional love and we all know that love based on conditions are deceit because they very day your expectations from him ends you begin to look for more which could allow you to re-enter into the life of another man because you gonna think you are not fully fed. But She who finds a Man of vision has really achieved half of all her meets in life because vision with planned assistance and support from both is the real deal ...
Please Comment or Ask anything you not sure of or something you don't understand with this particular post.
Please vote and follow for more updates thank you..