Game2.1

Author's Point Of View ( POV )
      "Alright sweetie..your uniform is clean now. Here's your bag. Dad already clean inside. Now have fun at school Torm." Tom kissed Torm's forehead "Alright Daddy!" The bus came and Torm ran outside and get in the bus. He waved to Tom and Tom waved back.
         "Im going to work Thomas." Tord suddenly came up with his bag and a laptop and immediately kissed Tom "Teehee well good luck on the meeting Tord." Tom give some encouragement "I will and next month Im gonna get my 100,000 money!" Tord couldnt stop bragging about the money "Haha that's great honey."
          Tord went in the car turn in the engine and started driving. Tom waved and close the door. He started cleaning the house. Sweeping/moping the floor, changing bed sheets, wash dishes, pay for the electric bills, cleaning the bathroom, do the laundry and etc.
           Once Torm finally arrived to his school, he got off the bus and go to his own personal locker. He stepped in and already gone bad. Paper rubbish everywhere, lockers were left open, love letters were read by sneakers and even worse 'The Bully's'. It was a gang and Medd was the leader. He had four people in his group.
            The boy who is fat and had a scar on his face was Clin. Clin was always the last number in his class. The boy who is wearing ripped clothes was Borne. He always get detention. The boy who had long hair is Shawn. People always mistaken him as a girl. And this girl named Clinca was Clin's sister. Clinca was mostly the standby from the fighting type.
          They were bullying two girls name Shell and Dephani. They were asking them to do their homework but those two girls disagreed. Torm tip toed to the classroom and place his bag on his chair. He give a relieve sigh. He looked behind to make sure nobody was following him.
            Torm wanted to eat some sweet jelly beans that Tom gived him. He took out a nice detailed box and open it and there were colourful buttons "Weird. Jellybeans never looked like this." Torm saw a big red button and he was curious what is it.
            "Oi! Give me those jellybeans!" Torm turned and it was Medd with his gang. Torm shook his head and started running "THE FUCK?!" Medd ran after him and caught him. They fell down on the floor and the big red button was pressed by the floor "MEDD!" Torm shouted looking at him. "Heh!" Medd touched the box and everything was shinning and they were teleported to a mysterious place.

"MEDD WHERE ARE WE!?"

13 Sep 2019
End Of The Game2