Game2.4

Chione's POV

      "Is there any new features in this game?"

I was shock a little and looked at Tom Evilious "Wow you're jumpy." Tom Evilious said. I smiled "Yes there is." I placed my palm on my chest giving a small sigh "Mind..telling us?" Tom Evilious asked. I nodded quickly and summon seats for the players. Tord was smilling and nodding at me slowly "Well right after you guys left many features of the game was replaced by new features. Players who die in this game was given 4 more rounds but if keep dying in all 4 you're never getting out from the game. Players now can change its clothes if they're now boring. Tablets are given to every player inside the small bag in the pocket. It may look small the bag but once you open it you found a mini tablet but press normal size button on the remote that is attached to your belt. In this game now players had to collect points. Who had the most will be the villian in this game. We will be starting off with fake characters to fight with."

( I'm letting you guys making your own characters. You just need to name the character, what gender is the character,what kind of he/she is (Example: Strong,Unbeatable,Charming ) and also what kind of weapon your character had. I probably need 5 )

Here is the example of how you do it -
Full Name : Chione Luke
Short Name : Chione
Gender : She
Kind : Powerful, Nice, Leader of Torm and Medd.
Weapon : Magical Staff

295 words
19 Oct 2019
( I'm sorry is short I will make it longer the next Game2. I just don't want you guys to keep you guys waiting )

End of the Game2.4