Chapter 1

Hey guys! Long time no see. I know. Forgive me guys I was busy with stuffs. Again. Anyways happy reading!😊😊😊
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~4 years later~

"Punch, dodge, kick, dodge, punch, dodge, kick...," I was sweating like hell which was a usual thing for me for the past few years now. I finally heard a sound that I was longing for. I smirked knowing that I earned myself a dinner tonight. Oh, poor zacky whacky. I kept on punching and kicking my punching bag until it was in shreds. I smiled, satisfied by my piece of work.

"Oh man, there goes my 256th punching bag and my savings," Zach, who just entered the gym sighed looking at me joining the punching bag with the rest of his teammates.

"Rest in peace, my dear friend," I kissed the punching bag and turned towards Zach.

" Seriously? You still keep counting that?" I asked him.

"Of course, why wouldn't I? Then you can tell your future husband and kids and grandkids about how you ruined your dear friend Zach's life by making him go bankrupt for not being able to afford so many punching bags? Nice story right?" Zach said while moving his hands here and there to make his point.

I rolled my eyes."You know that you don't owe the gym shop anything right? That was a long time ago. I'm the one who's paying for them now, remember?" I said. I have been earning a lot of money during the last four years of my life thanks to the "events" that I participated in and most importantly won them.

"Anyway, you are a millionaire's son. Of course, you will be able to afford them too," I told Zach while drinking water from my bottle.

"You know that I don't take anything from that bastard of a father. As I always say...."

"Yeah, yeah, he is just your sperm donor," I interrupted him.

Zach's and his father's relationship isn't the usual father and son bonding. In fact, they actually despise each other. I tried my best in persuading Zach to talk to his father, Mr.Woodman, at least once, but it all stopped when I actually met him in person. Trust me you wouldn't want to meet that stupid, sick, sadistic, psycho,.......... don't even get me started. Zach literally had to drag me away from his father before I kill him myself with my bare hands. Just thinking of him makes me want to puke. I swear he ran away from a mental hospital.

I have no idea as to how he's the father of Zach, who is the total opposite of that jerk. Zach is the sweetest, not to mention annoying as hell, but a good friend. If it wasn't for Zach, I would still be in a black hole wondering as to why the world is so cruel and hates me so much. He is like my brother from another mother. He is also the one who made me realize that not all the people who enter in our life is cruel and helped me to keep my trust with people again. He also taught me how to survive in this world by always keeping my head straight no matter what might happen next. He is my best buddy. Not an asshole like some people I knew.

"So what do you mean by your savings?" I asked him while wiping myself with a towel.

"Well as much as I want to forget about it, unfortunately, I can't. So you know that I keep my promises and I know that I owe you dinner tonight. Come on, couldn't you just wait till another 5 days?" Zach exclaimed.

Zach and I made a bet. He said that he will give me 10 days to rip the punching bag. If I didn't rip it within the timeline, I owe him dinner but if I rip the bag before 10 days, he owes me a dinner. And I completely destroyed the bag within 5 days and won the bet as usual. I know, I know we keep weird bets, but hey we're weird people after all.