Introduction

Welcome, everyone! This is So, What? 

As of when this introduction has been written, (12:26 p.m. on 09/13/2019), no chapters have been written. I'm thinking that instead of writing all of the story and then uploading it, I'll upload as I write, since I'm a very busy college student. 

I'm as excited for this story as I was for Perfect, and I can't wait to show everyone what I've been planning for the last month or two. 

This is a story centered on Harry Styles, although there is a romance between Louis and Harry, and Liam and Zayn (towards the end). This story does mention emotional abuse and use strong language. There story also culminates in a fight, as the song would suggest, in which blood will be mentioned. 

This is not the entirety of the So, What? song. The last block was chopped out as the story drew to a close before I ran out of lyrics to use. But, if you listen to the song, the story follows it very closely, actually. But with my one One Direction twist on it. 

So yeah. 

Please give me ideas for a cover, because this is giving me early 2010's vibes, and reminds me of Mean Girls. Thanks ahead of time. 

Keep larrying. Subscribe to freddieismyqueen. Stream Kill My Mind. And I'll see you soon. 

-k