Chapter 2-Dealing with Devil

My sister was worried, she asked me with fear: ,, Rea, what are you doing?". But Dice, he was nothing like Hilda, he only want soul contracts. 

,, Nothing. " I answered my sister, I know that I need to show Dice that I'm not just a teenager, that I know how to fight, so, I said: ,, I'm just surprised that the King take to poor and weak souls, beside a soul who can make yer boss proud of ya... MY SOUL".  Dice started to annoy me, he said that I'm just kid, that I don't know how to fight. But I didn't give up, I answered him, without any fear. 

,, I know that I can defeat those two. It will be like stealin' lollipop from baby"... My plan is working, Dice accepted my request. Now I need to fight friends, but it will be for they own good, for everyone. ,, C'mon Mugs, show me what ya got!". It was really easy to fight Mugman, but I must confess that I had a little fear to fight Cagney, but I didn't show that. 

Finnaly, I did it. I fight 'em. I was so happy cuz' am going to lose my soul, however it sounds. But I didn't show any emotion. Dice came to me, clapping. Now I know, it's time to break ice: 

,, You take my soul, and be King Dice, or ya can go with 'em and be Good for Nothing Lackey." I turned my back to him, actin' like am gonna go, and said: ,, Yer choice".  Lucky me, my little show did his work, Dice said: ,, Very, well Rea. We have a deal." 

He took my soul, I lost my conscience and fall on the ground. I heard Dice quarreling with my sister. And last what he said, was: 

,, Well, if you try to beat me up, why you don't try... To beat up your sister!" He activate me quite quickly. He didn't gave me task to beat her up, I just wanted to, because the last what he says, was: ,, Why don't you try to beat up your sister". 

I needed to collect contracts for Dice, needed to go in front of Casino, to give 'em to him. I was tired. I mean I'm just a teenager, I have highschool and now work, wow... 

Soon I dicided to go to highschool, with my little group of friends. We are besties. And, our group get known as one of most dangerous groups in school. Bad girls.... My group consists of seven girls... Athena, Namika, Samantha, Ketty, Summer, me, and Ayano. 

Ayano, is my best friend from a childhood

Ayano, is my best friend from a childhood. She's an yandere, and an amazing person. She's a perfect friend for me. Something she's a bit quite, but whaen I was off she help me and get me high. When, I didn't know how to fight well, she's the one who defended me. She's funny, cute, dangerous, good yandere, and good friend.

Ketty. She's quite most of time, but that just a mask. She's a little bad girl inside. And she's the one of most hottest girls in school. She's not a brat, she's good. 

(I don't have all pictures of all characters) 

When, I got to the highschool, Phantom. One of bad boys. Was on school gate. Phantom, is a Playboy, his an idiot, and he have a big crush on me. Next to him was Chips. He is seventeen, and he's not an idiot like most of 'em. In his group is my big idiotic bro, he told me that Chips is alpha. (There are alpha hybrids, hybrids and alphas. Sometimes it can happen that the alpha is stronger than hybrid).

,, Well, hello there, Cupcake, how is my princess?" Phantom asked. And I... ,, Well, hello there mister Playboy, well, I don't give a fuck 'bout ya, so ya don't need to call me by any of yer dump nicknames, now move yer dump ass... An I heard Chips, sayin': That's just another sheep in wolf's clouthin' ". 

I know that I need to show everyone who's prime here...