Chapter 3- Step in Casino

My parents always taught me, that you can control every living thing with fear. So I enjoyed watching everyone at school, getting out of the way. If you really wonder who are my parents, well... 

My mom is Artemis, the goddess of Nature and hunting, and my dad, Hades, Lord of Hell, or I rather say, Devil's left hand man. Well, back to story...

Only bad boys weren't so scared, why would they be scared? We're similar, but there is a difference, they have Alpha and we have Hybrid. They looked at us. I saw a fear at my brother's eyes. Blade was worried just like Hilda was. I calmly walked next to 'em. But on one second, I saw Chips. He doesn't even looked at as. He don't care... I heard Sam talking with him. She's his sister.

,, What do you, girls, have for first class?" Namika asked. ,, Ayano, Samantha, Ketty, Summer and I, have Math, what 'bout you girls?" ,,We have Bio. See'ya later" Athena answered me. I hate Math, hate Math teacher, but I was smiling, and Ayano noticed that quite quickly. She asked: ,, Why are you smiling?". And I answered: ,, I'll make show what no one can forget"...

When teacher came, I wasn't there. I skipped half of class, and when I came, this happened...

,, You're late" says teacher. And I replied: ,, Who give a fuck?" I wanna go to the detention, it's better than sitting there. ,, Would you like to go on a detention?" Teacher asked me. ,,Sure, it's even better than sitting in yer stupid class". The teacher just showed me to get out of the classrooms... My plan did his work, I was sitting in classroom, listening music and chilling. What can be better than that? 

On the big break, I hanged out with girls, everything was perfect, we're laughing, screwing some kids... Until I saw, brats bulling some nerd. I came up to 'em and asked: ,, Why are you bulling her?". Bullies just smiled, and answered: ,, Because it's funny" they were laughing. And I said: ,, So. If I kill this fella, it's funny too, ha?" One of bullies laughed, and answered: ,, You're can't kill him, you are to weak." I took my gun from one of my boots, point it at head of fella, and shot. Everybody was looking at me, bully asked me why did I kill him. And I just answered: ,, You said, that it's funny. So, I killed him. Don't mess with the weaker ones, find  someone who's your size". I turned my back. But I heard one of bullies saying: ,, We want to fight you". I stopped, and tell 'em that they choose wrong person to meshumbl. We started fighting. I won of course. When, I saw bullies looking at the ground, I dicided to humble 'em, sayin': ,, If ya really want to look at my boots, than look at 'em" and pushed their head to the ground. When I turned my back to 'em, I kicked one of em with my heal.

 When I turned my back to 'em, I kicked one of em with my heal

(I didn't cooler her wavy hair(to lazy) 

After that, Chips was acting really strange. He tried to page me twice, but I just roll my eyes. I don't know why is he acting like this, but ok... I think his just screwing me, he is trying to make me think that he's in love with me. But I swear, I'll never gonna fall for that trick, again... And it's not Chips's fault. It's fault of my ex...

Ah, night time. I'm supposed to be home and chill. But when you work for Dice, it's a little bit different. I was standing in front of Casino, waiting for Ms. Queen Dice to come collect his dump contracts. I can't wait any more. I dicided to walk in...