Chapter 7- War of Bosses!

We know that they are going to come at one moment... But, since both of us know how to fight, and his an alpha and I hybrid, I mean, we fight for the same side! I must confess that I thought it's going to be easy... But...

It was afternoon, we're chillin'. Screwing each other a bit, and have fun. Until we heard Dice talking to Hilda, he asked her how will they attack us. I heard Hilda sayin': We'll be at Rea, and you on Chips, who defeat one of them pass to other...". I mean, there are forty of them and the two of us, I mean it's a totally fair fight. Casino crew, bosses, plus our friends came to bring us back... We known that we can't defeat all of them but we had a secret weapon... My animals. I mean I have two dragons, four wyverns, all kinds of magical creatures (griffons, griffins, horses,...) and two hell dogs. We suprised them. We started fighting with them. 

Everybody was trying to defeat us. I saw Samantha and Summer trying to hit Jack in his weak points. I needed to defend him. Soon, after that we're back to game. 

At one moment, Hilda tried to shot me with lightning, again... And this time she did. She literally dumped me all the way to Jack.  Which was on the other side of the yard! Just to remind everyone that I live in a fucking fortress! You can I how hard she hit me so she will dump me on other side or yard... 

,, Rea!!" Jack screamed at me. But he didn't say it out of disappointment or anything, I could see that he was really worried. 

,, I'm fine" I answered. I'm really tired of them all and I known that I can defeat them, but I'm falling with them to. So I dicided to ask him what he think 'bout that. ,, I can defeat them, but I will defeat myself too". He looked at me, and said: ,, I know ya are goin' to do that, so do what ya want". He's right. I would do that. And I did. 

I made black ball with all my energy, and bang it. Soon, after that I passed out. And all bosses after me. But I known that they just lose all their energy. I gave my energy to Jack. And I hope I helped him. I still barely can see what's going on, The last thing I saw was how Mangosteen hit Jack with plasma ball and knocked him off. Soon after that I passed out.

 Soon after that I passed out

(I found pic on internet:-P)

I woke up in my bed. I started to stretch. A little while later I realized that they had put Jack next to me. My cheeks started to burn. As fast as I could, I took my phone in my hands and turned on the camera to check somethin'. My eyes are changing cooler by my feeling. When I saw my eyes were pink-purple I started panicking. It's official. I'm in love with him. 

I took the pillow and hit it to wake him up( humor: 000.5%).

,,Good morning, sleepyhead" I said. ,,Are you ready to get a lesson we will never forget?". ,,Yeah"... 

And I was right. They were yelling at us like never in our lives. And they did that for about hour.

Later that day. When silver moon reises up. I dicided to talk to Jack.

,, Do you mind?" I asked. ,,What" he answered. ,, Just before ya have back to yer friends~" And I kissed him in lips. ,, Hope ya enjoy it... See'ya later, Cowboy". And I send him a kiss. When I turned to see what's going on with him. I saw him blushing, with gray hearts in his eyes.

And Ayano wouldn't be Ayano if she didn't start screwing me