1

This is probably one of the best things I have ever written. I have all of it written but I just need to edit the last part, but I will upload the second part in a couple days. If you like this please let me know in the comments. Also, if you have any story ideas feel free to drop it in the comments too!

Enjoy
-xo sam

Gerard flopped onto his messed up bed, kicking his sheets to the end of the mattress. He was checking his twitter, @puppyGee, his NSFW account where he posted nudes, videos, and promoted his premium snapchat as well as his onlyfans account.

It had been a while since he posted or made any content (a week to be exact). Gerard is a student in college, but works as a librarian in the school. Since he rooms alone in his apartment, he records videos, fucking himself on one of his various toys, dressed up in a pleated skirt and thigh highs, writhing on the mattress, whimpering and borderline sobbing. It was no secret that he was a submissive. In everyday life he is a soft-spoken, kind, shy boy who melted the hearts of anyone who met him. There wasn't a vicious bone in his body.

Anyway, Gerard loved what he got up to in the night. He had rules, though.

Keep face covered in full-nude photos/videos, but selfies are okay to have face reveals. He can claim they are a catfish if his family finds them.

Custom videos are allowed.

Have fun!

He decided to post something since he had been gone for a week (busy with finals). It was late April, and the weather was just how he liked it. He has just turned 21, and it's raining softly. He opened the curtains of his third floor apartment at dusk, letting the low light set the mood. Straightening his sheets even more, he took a few pictures of his ass, bending and arching his back to show off his curves.

-

sub boy gee

@puppyGee

hello! im gee, 21, a sub, and a student trying to pay off student loans! buy my premium snap or follow me on my onlyfans account (linked below) for content. i do custom videos, too, so dm me!

if youre under 18, do not follow!

Following 357 Followers 731

-

He posted two of the photos he took and captioned it, "sorry i've been gone for a week, enjoy this!"

Immediately he got five favorites, and then he started scrolling through his feed. His favorite dom account, @topfrankanthony had posted since he was away, so he decided to find out what he had missed.

-

Daddy Frank

@topfrankanthony

BDSM dominant, tattooed daddy, and single. I do not do custom videos, but you can subscribe to my onlyfans (linked)! NO MINORS ALLOWED.

DMs are only open to mutuals- even if it's just to talk :)

NJ, USA Following 172 Followers 25.7k

-

Gerard scrolled through his recent posts, favoriting pretty much everything he had missed throughout the week. This included four different photosets, three videos (two solo and one with a hookup), a mirror selfie, and some other non-content related tweets about his life (music and coffee).

Gerard noticed how he was getting a little hard, so he decided to pull his boxers partway down his thighs and take a couple more photos. In the middle of taking several photos, he gets a notification. Following that notification is immediately hundreds more, vibrating his phone like crazy.