4

After dinner at Frank's Wednesday evening, go figure, they flopped onto Frank's bed, heatedly making out.

"God, you got dolled up all for me, huh, sweetheart?" Frank asked, knowing how his voice was affecting his boyfriend, who nodded wordlessly and attaching his mouth to Frank's neck. Frank had a sudden thought, making his blood turn cold.

"Gerard, wait we need to talk about this-"

"What?"

"Our jobs..."

Gerard sat up underneath him, "I agree, actually... You first."

"I don't want to quit, and I don't want you to quit. I feel.... I feel like we should stay only with each other. I mean, I don't want to make content with anyone else- especially not when you're with me. You're all I want-"

"Hey, it's okay," Gerard shushed lovingly, kissing him. "We can make content together, but I don't want the personal details of our relationship out there... We can just become a duo, is that... okay?"

Frank beamed, kissing him, "That sounds perfect, baby. Fuck, you've got me all excited now." He smirked, coaxing Gerard to lie on his back under him and kissing him languidly.

Gerard pulled at Frank's shirt, revealing the new (and still scabbing) tattoo he got from Ray. The dominant leaned down and pulled at the hem of Gerard's shirt, kissing the new skin. He trailed his mouth hotly up his happy trail, laying soft kisses over his skin as he gradually made his way up to his chest. The man beneath him let out breathless moans, arching himself into Frank's touch, grabbing his own shirt and taking it off to speed along the process. Frank kissed his collarbones, licking and sucking onto his skin to make a mark.

"F-fuck, Frankie," Gerard muttered, running his hands through Frank's hair. The sensations were making his head swim, his mind dizzy with lust as he focused on the way Frank made him feel. Frank looked up at him and smirked before going back to kissing his neck, making his way up to his ear. He sucked on the lobe softly, grinding his hips into his lover's.

"Is it bad of me to say that I have thought about this since the moment I saw those photos of you?" He whispered, low and gritty.

Gerard put his hands on Frank's chest, feeling the smoothness of his body, "You have no idea how many times I have thought about you. At the least, it's been months. Your voice- fuck, your voice gets me so hard I can't help myself." He whimpered pathetically, looking into Frank's intense eyes as he ground his clothed hips up into Frank's.

Frank said nothing, looking down Gerard's spit-glistened chest, and grabbed at his bulge. Gerard's breath hitched, letting his hands flop above his head onto the pillow.

"My puppy loves my voice? That's too cute," He chuckled almost condescendingly. He palmed and massaged Gerard with his hand, relishing in the sensitivity of the man beneath him. Frank began undressing them both fervently and throwing their pants and boxers off the side of the bed. Frank grinned devilishly, eyeing the red-tipped erection his boyfriend was sporting, the desperation written clearly in the way his thighs shook.

Gerard still had his hands above his head, all laid out for a man he has a shocking amount of intimate feelings for. It's not just about fucking, to him, it's about showing him how he feels and letting him know he cares. Frank is looking down his body, licking his lips, running his hands between his thighs and spreading him open.

All at once, Frank buried his face in the crease between Gerard's dick and his thigh, teasing him by licking around the base of his dick. It had been so long for Gerard, and his hips involuntarily bucked.

"Oh f-fuck," He whimpered, taking one hand and grabbing a fistful of Frank's hair. He didn't guide him, it was only because he wanted to touch him too. Frank smirked up at Gerard, watching his boy look down at him with wide and wanting eyes. He grabbed his dick and pulled it away from where it was laying against his lover's tummy, and he licked the tip once before kissing it and enveloping the head. "Fuck, Daddy," Gerard whimpered, his thighs instinctively wrapping around Frank's head.