chapter 6

It's been three days now I fainted. I had no choice than to ask prince Richard for assistance. I actually asked for my salary in advance and after much hesitation, he asked me to remind him today. As I walked past the kitchen I could hear him on a call

'Yes mum. What do you think? She is a gold digger of course, I know one when I see one. Just imagine how she thought of collecting money from me by her constant fainting and not to think.....

I couldn't stay to hear more. I ran straight into my room with hot tears streaming down my cheeks. How cheaply he thought of me. Flipping through my diary I pour out my heart in it and by the time I was through, I felt better. I decided I was going to confront him in whatever way I could.

As I approached his bedroom I was startled as the door opened and Prince Richard rushed out and said with a serious and worried tone 'I'm going out and I don't know when I'll be back.

'You can go to hell for all I care'

'Excuse me?

Oh my gosh! Don't tell me I said that out.

Ermmm....I... I....

'Look I know you're worked up because I have not given you the money you asked for and I'm not going to anyway. Work your pay. I don't pluck money from trees. Gold digger'

'With all due respect your Majesty, I'm not a gold digger! I needed this money to....'

'Spend on on your lover boy somewhere who does not know his right from his left?'

'I can never spend my money on any creature called man...they disgust me including you!

oh no. I have over reacted. I just insulted  my boss.

Prince Richard just stood there staring at me until he got a call and marched out of the room. I couldn't say if he was angry or not. But i had this feeling that I just lost my job.

Grrrrrrrh!grrrrh!!

'Hello auntie'

'If you still want to meet junior alive, hurry and see if he can hold up alive until you come!'

a..untie! What..at are you talking about?

'I told you junior was I'll and that you should send money, but you refused. You that is working in a palace. How could you be so selfish even to your own blood. Well, junior is half alive in paxy hospital if you care to come'

I wasn't sure if I was still listening or not I just grabbed my bag and rushed out.

Oh junior, don't leave me, you're all I have...you're my life.