Meeting megan

Two weeks later.

Rose's POV
So lizzy said yes to going to America. dad was still in contact with his old roommate Megan.
She said that her brother moved out so joey's and David's rooms were free.
"Daddy who's having David's room?" I asked
"Well David's room is close to Megan's so you can if you want." he replied
"Yay we want David room!" me and lily screamed.
"Will it be ok to tell Megan about out 'powers'?" Lily asked
"Of course just don't tell anyone you wouldn't trust." he said.
"Mummy?" I whispered with the sweetest voice.
"Yeh bab?" she said turning to me
"Can me and you record a video on Minecraft and tell people about me and lily? please?" I begged
"I don't know why not." she giggled at my puppy eyes
"Yay your the best mum ever." I yelled while pulling a funny face making her laugh so much she cried.

Time skip to after Minecraft video.
"Do you think the girls would mind if I went on enchanted oasis with you?" I asked
"Well I would have to ask them but I'm shore they would allow you once they watched you play shadowcraft." she said.
"Well was I good first time on minecraft."
"What that was your first time! you never died you killed thousands of mobs you got me 8 CDs." she said really shocked.
Before I could reply I felt sick so I ran to the bathroom but Megan was in so I banged on the door.
"Who is it?" asked Megan
"It's Rose please let me in." I cried.
"Kk what's wrong?" she asked as I ran to the loo.
" I don't feel goo.." before I could finish I was sick I started to cry.
" Oh Rose it's ok you just ate something your tummy did not like. what did you eat last night?" she asked while putting my hair in to a pony tail and whipping my face.
"I I hadd a bacon sandwich with chocolate sauce." I cried as I was sick again. I could tell it was a really bad smell because Megan went to the window and opened it wide, making her strawburry blonde hair glow in the light.
"Why did you have bacon and chocolate sauce?" she asked
"I well wanted chocolate and bacon at the same time so I mixed them together. Why?" I replied before I was sick again.
"Oh no, let me feel your tummy." she demanded
"Okay but why?" I said confused
"Don't worry," she whispered as she put her hand on my tummy and gasped "oh no it's what I thought it was!"

What do you think is wrong with Rose leave a comment saying what you think is wrong with Rose