Chapter 6

I'm Sharing a room with Nash and Cameron. Matt with Mahogany and Carter. Hayes with Taylor and Aaron. And Jacks sharing a room together.
"I'm gonna get some pizza anyone wanna come?" Nash said.we both nodded no with Cameron and Nash leaves the room. When he leaves , Cameron quickly closed the door and pushed me to the wall.
He starts to kiss me hard. Then he puts his hands to my hips and pulling me closer to him. Then he started to kiss down my jaw to neck while squeezes my hip that making me moan. I put my hands to his chest and pulling him off of me to see who it was.

Cameron.

"You don't want me?" He asked when I pull him away.
"No Cameron it's just because...I'm not ready okay?! It was my first 'make out' season. I'm just so nervous." I ran to the door.
"I'm sorry" I whisper then. And ran to Matt's room. "AAAAAAAAA!!! OH . MY. GOD.!" I heard Matt shouting like a little girl.

"Is everything's okay?" I ask while knocking the door. Then Carter open it for me. "Oh hey Lizz. Um..we were watching Texas Chainsaw."
Oh then...it explains everything. I swear this movie is one of the scariest movies I ever watch.
Matt was laying on the left side of the bed , and Mahogany on the right side. I hopped next to Matt and wrap my hands around his stomach.
I'm so comfort when I'm around of him. I do everything I want. We are so close at eachother. We know practically everything about eachother.

He looked down at me. "You okay?" He asked. I nodded yes.
"Wanna play x-box at the lobby ?" He asked. I was in shock.
"Is there a x-box in the LOBBY?!!" He nodded and let's out a small laugh. He then grabbed my hand and we go to lobby.

"I don't tell the boys that we are gonna play video games cause if I would tell they will come with us. I want to spend some time with my boo." He smiled. I feel butterflies in my stomach. Whenever he calls me like this I feel butterflies.. And of course I blush but he didn't see cause I was looking at the floor.

"Which video game? Call Of Duty maybe..?" He asked . My eyes started to shining. I LOVE playing Call Of Duty! Even I suck. It's fun.
It's been 5minutes we started to play. He already kills 28 people. And then there's me...4 people. And I already died 15 times!

He started to laugh. "What??" I asked.
"Haha y-you s-suck." He said while laughing. I punched his arm playfully.
"Then teach me!"
"No you are too far away from meeee." He said. wtf we've got like...2inches between us.
"Lazy ass."
"Fine." He smiled. He sits behind me and wrapped his arms around mines. He shows me how to use the remote but I only feel butterflies on my stomach. I didn't even listen him.
".....and x is for shooting people with your gun. You understand?"
"Mhm..." I nodded but I don't understand .

Shit.
Someone killed me again.
73 - 36 he wins. "BAHAHAHAHAAAA!" He starts to laughing pointing at me.
"Hey I'm not that bad!?" I said.
"Actually yes. Your not that bad... When we played with Megan she only killed 3 people." We start to laugh.
Then we both lay down with our phones. I've got a text from Mahogany:

Where are you?! I can't find you anywhere!
I'm in lobby with Matt we were playing x-box.
😏With Matt huh?
Lol I said we were playing x-box! Btw I want to talk about something.
About what? :)
Cameron.
Oh...k
He kissed me on plane ya know. And then he started to make out with me on our hotel room. I pushed him away bc I was not ready for that.😳
Omg. Try to stay away from him💁 I don't really trust those guys who start to do those things...a little fast
Yeah...ty bby😽😸
Np💜

"Hey it's 9pm and we have meet and greet tomorrow. Maybe we need to go to our rooms." He smiled. God his smile is gorgeous. I nodded and we go to our rooms hand by hand.

"Matt?"
"Yea?" He never stops smiling.
"Can I sleep with you?" I really don't wanted to sleep in my room with Cameron. It'll be awkward after I pushed him away.
"Of course!!"

When we got in the room everyone was sleeping.
"Oh I need to change!" I said and go to my room to bring my pj's. I open the door and they both were sleeping. I bring my pj's and open the door for going to Matt's room.

As I walked to Matt's room he was shirtless laying on his bed.
I go to bathroom and changed. I layed next to him. He looked at my scarfs again. He smiled.

"Remember when they hated you?" I nodded my head.
"Now they love you." He smiled. I smiled back. He kissed my scarfs and wrapping his arms around my waist , pulling me closer to him. He kissed my forehead and I wrap my right arm around his waist. Then he pulled me as close as possible so I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck.

(OMG how I fucking wish to be her❤️)