Chapter 8

LIZZIE'S POV:
Today is his birthday!!! And I finally finished the drawing. Yesterday I was drawing him until 2am in the morning. It took me 6hours to draw! But it exactly looks like him. I'm gonna sent him a text.

To: Little Justin❤️
Hey (: when to get ready?
For what?
Your birthday dumbass!
You don't forget it (':
Yea (: how about 9pm
Perfect! Ilysm (:
Ilysmt <3

I have 4 hours to get ready. Good , I'm gonna text everyone hope they don't forgot it.
To : Mahogany😽 , Tay , Aaron , Apple Jack 1 , Apple Jack 2 , Cameron:) , Cartah , Hayes , Nashyyy.

Hey guys I hope you didn't forgot it. Today is ma boo's bday!!
Mahogany: Boo , hm ?😏
Stfu
Cartah: of course we didn't !
Nashyyy : where we can celebrating his bday?
Apple Jack 1 (Gilinsky) : I have a close friend who lives in Chicago. He's rich so he's got 2 houses. His own. We can make a party at his 2nd house!
Apple Jack 2 (Johnson) : yea I know him His house is sooo BIG!!
Cameron:) : Bigger than Iggy's butt.
Tay : nope. Bigger than Kim Kardashian's butt.
Shut up yo nasty. So the party is at 9pm in your friends house.
Aaron : yep Matt knows his house too so he can come here with no problem.
Mahogany: And Lizzie , when we are gonna be at the party we can call you and tell where did he lives ;)
Ok tysm bye guys!

It's going to be awesomeeee!!! It's 5pm now. I'm gonna start get ready.
I'm gonna wear a mini black dress , high black socks and black high heels. And I'm gonna make my hair wavy. When I wear all of them Cameron walks to bathroom.
"Woah" He said while looking to me from the bottom to the top. I blushed.
"You are so cute when you blush " he smiled. I smiled back. Then I turn my back to him and looking at myself in the mirror. I feel something warm on my waist.
Cameron's hands.

He started to kiss my neck. I pushed him away.
"Cameron...we are not dating. Please , give me some time to think. But if you want that much we can kiss one LAST time and then...never." His eyes started to shining. He nodded and put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him as much as possible. Our lips connected. I knew that it was going to be our last kiss...I hope...

He start to kiss my jaw. Then my lips again. And I pull him away.

"Done." I said to him. He kissed me one last time and leave the room. It's 6pm. I'm gonna watch a movie at Matt's room.
"Hey Matt"
"Oh my god. You look wonderful." I smiled.
"Want to watch a movie?" I ask. He nodded and we watched Pitch Perfect.
"Um..can I ....umm...cuddle with you?" He asked shyly. He blushed his face was red as a tomato.
"You are sooooo cute when you blush." I smiled to him. And then I nodded. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I do the same. I put my head on his chest.
"I love cuddling with you." He said . My cheeks are turning pink. I wanted to kiss his cheek and I guess he wanted kiss mine too because we both turn our heads to eachother and we almost kissed. We've got 1inch between us.
"Oh my god that was so close" he said.
"Yea! Haha" I said back. But for real I wanted to have this moment...

When the movie finished I looked at my black watch. It's 8pm! I quickly ran out of the room and say bye to him.

Crap! I forgot to make my makeup. I do it. I just use a little more makup than the other days. I used lip gloss this time. I looked at mirror one last time. I look okay. Then I remember the cuts on my waist.

~Flashback~
I looked at them. I was on floor. Everyone was laughing at me. They kicked me , beat me.
"Whore"
"Bitch"
"Whortless"
My eyes were puffy because of crying. A girl comes next to me with scissors and cut my hair. I started to cry again.
A couple days later I found a note in my lock: PLEASEEEEEE PLEASEEEE AND PLEASE DIE. KILL YOURSELF AND EVERYONE IS GOING TO BE HAPPY.

I really needed to die. When I come to home I committed suicide , cut...
~Flashback over~
I feel tears in my eyes. And I look at the clock. 9pm...wait. 9pm?!! The party started!! I grab my drawing of him and go out of the hotel. My phone rings. Mahogany.

"Where are you the party started!"
"I'm on my way tell me the adress!"
"The adres is : blablablablsblaksa" (a/n : lmao I don't know Chicago so yea...sorry)
"Okay I'll be there in 15minutes"

I called taxi.
"To blablablablasjdhdu please"
"Okay" the taxi man said. Ugh we stuck in traffic ! I can't wait!! I'm gonna be late!
I got out of the taxi and start to run. I'm so close to their house. I saw it. I called Mahogany.

"Hey I'm almost there I saw the house."
"Good we waiting for you!"
"Okay I'm almost th-....."
"Lizzie?"
-no answer-
"Lizzie!!"
-no answer-
"LIZZIE!!!!!"
-biiiiiiiip-
Flashback
I saw a man coming behind me. He grabbed my drawing. But I don't gave it to him. He takes a knife. I was so scared I knew what were gonna happen. I feel something on my stomach. It hurts. The knife. I fell to the ground. Holding my stomach and the drawing. The man escapes. He ran away. I was on the ground , feeling the blood coming out from my mouth and stomach. But I smiled like an idiot there. I know it's crazy! I'm going to die. I'm so happy . I'm going to die! And I'm happy cause he cannot take the present from me.
Flashback over
Matthew's POV:
"LIZZIE!!!" Mahogany screams.
"What happened!" I ran at her. She explains me everything. I was so scared. I'm gonna found her. Wait. The phone is not closed . I still can talk with her.
"Lizzie. Are you hearing me?" I said. I heard a 'mhm'.
"Where are you??"
"I don't let him to take the drawing" she said with a freezing voice.
"What??what happened what are you talking about!!" I was so nervous.
"I don't let him *cough* take the *cough cough* present." I feel my eyes are getting glassy. I quickly go to outside trying to find her.
"Matt...." Someone says. It was her. Lizzie.
"WHERE ARE YOU!" I felt tears rolling down my cheek.
"H-he-re" I saw her. She was on the ground holding her stomach. And holding a picture. I quickly ran next to her.

"What happened?!" More tears...
"I love you *cough* s-so much M-Matthew. T-take this I d-drew that f-f-for you *cough cough*" And I let all the tears. I start to cry..I take the drawing then I look at her stomach. It was blood . All over it. And more blood at her mouth. There was a knife on the ground too.

"I don't let h-him take the drawing.. I love you M-......." Her eyes closed.
"LIZZ!!! LIZZZZ!!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME I LOVE YOU PLEASE PLEASE!!" I start to crying harder. I saw the boys and Mahogany coming.

"CALL THE FUCKING 911!!! HURRY UP!!" I start to shout as loud as I can. Hayes quickly called 911.
"It'll be there in 3minutes." Hayes said.
"WHAT THE FUCK I CAN'T WAIT 3MINUTES!! HURRY UP FUCKERS!!!" I was so sad and angry. Then ambulance came. They take her into the ambulance.
Taylor drives us to the hospital.