Chapter 9

Matthew's POV:
I can't believe that happened. It needs to be a dream. I didn't even say how I feel about her. Then the doctor comes in.
"Is she okay?!" I practically screaming.
"I'm so sorry Mr. Espinosa. She's gone...we tried the best." Oh my god. It can't be real.
"No it's not real. You are kidding me right ...RIGHT!!!?? ANSWER ME!!" I was screaming.
I got out of the hospital. I grab a knife and start to cut myself. Everywhere. I saw a bottle of pills.
"Don't worry..I'm going to be with you tomorrow..."

Oh my gosh! I was breathing heavily. I look at myself. Can't see the scarfs. I'm in Hospital waiting for her. That was a dream. Oh thanks god. My eyes were puffy and red like blood. I looked up at the other people. Cameron's eyes were puffy. Mahogany was still crying in Aaron's shoulders. Hayes was one of the persons who cried mostly. Nash's eyes were red. Jacks were just sitting there looking to the floor. Tears were rolling down of Taylor's cheeks...

I saw the doctor coming. My eyes started to shining.
"You can visit her. But only the closest 4 people can visit her." The doctor said. Me , Mahogany , Cameron and Hayes stood up , walking to her room.
"You can go first" Cameron said to Mahogany.
Mahogany's POV:
I walked to her room. Her eyes were closed and probably she wouldn't hear me.
"I can't believe this happened. I love you so much you are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are my best friend. I can share everything with you." I start to smile but when I smile another tear rolled down my cheek.
"When you are gonna be okay , we should do a pj party. Don't forgot ok?" I smile and go out.
Cameron's POV:
I'm going 2nd.
"You know that I love you. More than everything. I want to be a 'thing with you' but we can stay friends. I've always wanted you to love me back. This would probably never gonna happen. I love you so much"
Hayes' POV:
"Please don't die. Stay with me. You are one of my best friends. Even thought your so annoying haha. We always say 'dumbass' 'fuck you' 'asshole' to eachother but that shows our love to eachother. I love you stay strong."
Matthew's POV:
I feel my heart beating heavily. I can't help it , a tear rolls down my cheek.
"Please stay.. I need you more than anything in this world. I love you more than anything. I want you more than anything...I love you so much...THAT's all my fault!! If I wouldn't celebrate my birthday you would not be in hospital now! I'm so s-"
"Time is up!" Nurse says.
*
"She's up!!!" Mahogany yells . We were still in hospital. She's up!?
"I need to see her. Right now!!" I saw her running at me. I wrap my hands around her waist and lifted her up and spin her around. Then she hugged with everyone.
"I missed you guys so much" she said as a tear rolls down her cheek. She comes next to me again. She hugged me again and looked at me. I leaned for a kiss so she is! We almost kissed ,but before our lips connect the nurse comes and break the romance.
I SWEAR I'M GOING TO KILL THAT NURSE.

"I'm happy for you guys. But she's not gonna be able to walk for a few days. Cause her stomach get hurt so much so when she's going to try walk she is probably going to fell." Then the nurse leave.

(A/n : if you think 'then how did she hugged with them??' Well....magic! Haha jk they all lifted her up when they were hugging so she does not used her legs)

" I forgot to give you something" she said smiling at me.
"Can you help me go to my rest room?" She asked. I nodded and lifted her up. Then I put her on her bed. She grabbed a paper and gave it to me.
"That's for you" she said smiling. I looked at the paper. She drew me.
"You got tallent!" I said and hugged her. Then she whispered something to my ear while we were hugging.
"I'm so sorry" she said.
"Why??"
"Can't you see! Your birthday was one of your worse birthdays maybe , I almost died and you came to the hospital and all of these are just beacause of me! I hate my self I'm sooo sorry Matt !" She said .
"Don't say that ! "
"I will ran away but my stomach hurts" she said and crossed her arms.
"I can help you" I said and lifted her up.
"Put me down!!! I don't need your help put me down espinosa!"
"Nope. We are going to home."
"Asshole" She whispered. (Omg guys btw thanks so much for 100reads already ily!)