Chapter 3 "Misunderstanding"

-Writer Chan's POV-

All across the multiverse, humans and monsters were confused. The Underground had been replaced with a clear blue sky and an ocean. A certain monster in UnderSwap was quite confused as to how this had happened. He wasn't complaining about it but he wanted to satisfy his curiosity. Who is this monster you may ask? Simple, it's UnderSwap Papyrus, also known as Stretch. Not to mentioned that he was incredibly concerned about his older brother, Blue. He had left to wait for Ink with Dream in DreamTale. 

Stretch was currently wandering around the unexplored island with hopes of finding something useful. Not that he was expecting to actually find anything but sometimes surprising things happen. He tripped over something hard onto soft grass that cushioned him and prevented him from losing any HP. Stretch sighed and lazily stood up to investigate what caused him to fall. 

He did not think he would find what he did. A small cracked mirror lay hidden within the grass. He bent down to examine it. Picking the mirror up, he could feel magic radiating from it. Cautiously looking in, expecting to see his reflection, he saw a ship with small black dots scurrying around swiftly. It zoomed in suddenly, revealing the black dots to actually be Nightmare and his gang. they seemed to be searching for something but couldn't find it. Then Stretch wondered something, 'How did Nightmare get a ship so quickly? He couldn't have built it or stole it since ships are in high demand now. So he must have gotten it before the change happened. But then how did he know this would happen?'  Stretch rubbed his skull. He had too many questions and not enough knowledge to answer them. 

He turned around with his mirror and began to head back to the small village that the monsters had set up for the time being. Stretch swore that he would find his brother and bring Blue back to him. 

-Dust's POV-

I'm currently limping across the deck. Why am I limping you may ask? Well, Nightmare may or may not have thrown me into a wall when I interrupted his reading time earlier, it wasn't even my fault, Error had told me to get him! Nightmare apologized later but still managed to look terrifying. We are still dealing with the missing Error situation at the moment but we'll find him, it may take a bit, but we will!

Okay, we might not find him, we're the "bad guys". We're supposed to be able to deal with loss but Error isn't someone you can just forget about. Not to mention that he's crazy powerful, he even stole a ship and saved our asses from drowning, can skeletons drown? I'm not sure. 

As I wander around the deck, I stumble over a small object. I, of course, fall and bonk my skull against the rough wood. Groaning, I take a look at what made me fall. There's a small chest made of a dark substance that I didn't recognize. Killed waltzes over to me, bends down and picks up the chest. There's a lock unfortunately so whatever is inside will remain a mystery until we find the key. 

"Hey Killer, was that chest here before?" I ask my pal. He inspects it carefully, turning it over, looking at the sides, even going as far as to sniff it. "Um, why'd you smell it?" I question him. He continues to check over it multiple times before responding.

"No, I don't think it was here before. To answer your other question, smelling things is always a good idea if you don't know anything about it. Trust your nose (?) and what it may tell you." He answers in a quiet voice, "But if it was here before then we've obviously missed it, we may have also skimmed over other things on the ship." He shakes his skull. Then he and I both hear a splashing noise below in the waters. We rush over to the side and gasp.

-Destiny's POV-

I watched as my child stole a ship. I watched as he took his friends aboard. I watched as the AUs flooded with water. Now his friends have lost where he is and are now searching feverishly for him. Fate is no longer in control of this multiverse, their strings on my child have been cut. My child is free from his Fate and has chosen his own Destiny. But now I can only hope that he is happy with this new world.

Fate can rot in hell while my child, my sweet child, can be happy now.

-----------------------------------

Hooray! This chapter is finally done. I plan to start writing chapters on google documents on my phone during school to give you guys more content.

I've decided to add a few magic items to aid people such as the mirror that Stretch found. 

I do want to say this, Nightmare loves Error as a brother, not as a lover. He looks up to Error and believes that he owes Error many times over so he feels the need to repay Error. His way of doing that is protecting Error. Now that the balance no longer needs to be maintained, Nightmare has sworn to protect Error from anything that could be dangerous or even d a r e s  to hurt him. So please, this isn't a ship that will be in this book so sorry to y'all that ship Errormare.

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!

Thank you so much for reading!